Hear me when I say, when I say I believe
[html]

300+

Haven missed living in the same pack as his family, it was something that he would never deny. He was thankful that Cour des Miracles had settled so close to Crimson Dreams though. It only took a fairly short ride to make it from one pack to the other. Still, he knew there was so much in their lives that he was missing out on. He was unaware of the great painter his sister was becoming; he'd never even seen one of her pieces. The male was completely ignorant to the fact that there was a new woman in his mother's life. More surprising yet that he already knew her. Not to mention the countless other daily details and events that he missed out on. If only there a way for him to be in both places at once. For him to have both his family and the sense of pride and purpose he gained from his new home. Unfortunately that was impossible, and for now, this was the only way things could be.

Of course he wanted to have pups of his own sometime, but there were so many things that he needed to figure out before then. He wanted to be older, for one. Probably at least two years old instead of barely over one. That, and he needed a mate. Princess very well could be the one for him but right now they were living in two different packs. He didn't mind that for now, but once things got more serious and the notion of children were on the horizon he would want them to be living together so they could build a proper family. Whenever he was a father he wouldn't be able to stand not being there all the time for his kids.

Haven nodded, blushing a little at the fact that Anu at least knew who Princess was and had seen her. "Yeah...she is..." He was thankful though that it appeared that she hadn't heard anything about how they had met. The Aatte male honestly thought he would die of shame if she ever knew how recklessly he had acted in that situation. He smiled back at her when she said that she only wanted grandpups when he was ready for them. "I definitely want pups, I just still feel so young myself. And I want to make sure that I do all I can to make sure I do right by them." He wanted to give his pups the chance at a better home life, the kind they deserved.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread