Wanderer -j-
[html]

ooc-ness 490Smile Yep i guess so though i really have much to learn before considering the muse in enough. Anyway excuse the mistakes i might make, i'm Romanian so i still have much english to learn. Thanks for acceptance>Big Grin<

As the adrenaline started to disperse Alex became more and more aware of the fact that she wasn't on her own anymore. And while she had reasons to be relaxed and just enjoy the fact that she actually made it through and found a new home, the female felt kind of unsecure, evan worried. Here she was in a pack she knew nothing about, accepted by a male that almost seemed to want her dead with at least one troubeled pup that thinks he's the center of the world and God knows how many other weird wolves lurking around always redy to play with her own twisted mind. It seemed the woman fell right where she would fit but seying insanity from the outside was a totally different thing than living with it. And right now, to Alex it seemed obvious she'll have to deal with it from everywhere. Not that she wasn't curious or something but for a second the situation seemed a little out of control. Thanks for letting me stay. She finally spoke trying to hide her confusion under a big but not fake smile. She was happy indeed but had no idea how much her happyness was going to last. After all she had no clue where she was and no idea how she'll find her way through. the male though seemed to had figured her problem and made her a sign to follow him. Alex had no choice but to obey and as she started to follow the weird man she thought it would be helpful to ask a few questions which she had no idea if the male would evan listen. How many of you are here? It's the first time i had ever been here so excuse my confusion. I was too busy trying to find something to eat to figure out this place. But i like it. She smilled again, this time to herself and to the thoughts that shined in her mind. She could already imagine herself chewing on a fat deer or some wild boar or anything better than insects and birds. It wasn't in her blood to accept food from others but the idea seemed iresistable at the moment. She chased it away though, trying to make some conversation. I'm a good hunter and i can do good as a spy too. There was no actual point in what she spoke but as a new member Alex thought she had to tell them what she could do. And with her given past those were the things she actually liked doing above anything. I like pups too so before i get fit enough to prove my hunting skills i might babysit a while. The truth was she wasn't sure if she would resist babysitting couple or more of those spoilled little brats but she promissed herself she'd try if she had to. After all she had to be helpful somehow.

"Speech"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread