Wanderer -j-
[html]

ooc-nessSorry guys if it's crappy but it's my 1st one hereBig Grin

As the sunrise shadows started to slowly fade ito the distance the black female stepped into the unfamiliar land, eyes searching for a place to rest. There were a few weeks since she left her old pack and the exhaustion of living on her own got the best of her. The truth was she was sad. sad in a weird, wicked way because she never regreted leaving that memory filled place. To Alex, life was just a constant battle to forget what happened and remember who she trully was. And that was the hardest thing to do for one that knew betrail and sadness like no one should ever know.

The growing light shined wonderfuly on her nice thick coat but it also revealed some of the less nice aspects of her lonely life, highlighting her ribs and spine. weirdly not evan her poor condition didn't stold her beauty but only gave her that kind of vulnerable air that only enhanced the beauty of her deep eyes, shining amber in the daylight. Her long paws scratched the ground searching for something to eat. After she got injured in a hunt, Alex lived mainly on insects and worms she could dig up with her strong paws but that wasn't something that was going to keep her alive much longer. She had to hunt but the pain in her back leg was making it almost impossible. After searching in vain for something to eat, the black female layed on the ground to rest a little before setting off once more in search for food. She had no idea how exposed she was but for some reason it was almost like she wanted to be found...

"Speech"

[/html]

1. Character Name: Alex
2. Character Birthdate (including year): she's about 2 but i'm alittle confused about the year...
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Not applicable to non-canines
4. Species: If your character is a canine, put their subspecies. she's a Luperci Ortus (gray wolf werewolfBig Grin)
5. Gender: female
6. A secondary form of contact (AIM, MSN, Y!M). just_part_of_it (yahoo messenger)
7. How you found 'Souls: Not required for returning or current members I was searchin the www to find some interesting RP and i found it(not sure where though...)
[html]
ooc: Hey there! :3

Night never staied in one place for long. That would mean listening to the same things and having to watch the same people, and also the lack of warmth. A racoon hung from the pups jaws, scratch marks lined her maw and above her eyes, some small amounts of blood had seeped out while the others had already healed. Killing the creature had caused her core to become hot and heart to race. Although the pup didn't have a name for it yet, she would soon understand that it was excitment.

The small wounds she had had never accured to her, only when a drop of blood fell into her eye did she notice her face was even marred. She rubbed her face against her from leg. At three months old Night was already keeping to herself. Dropping the creature in her mouth to the floor she examined it. The stupid thing had not seen her when it had jumped from a tree. Maybe it had thought her little threat. The sable girl wasn't sure.

Licking the blood from the dead animal her stomach growled and she sighed each time she tasted her prize. Lifting it in her mouth again she was about to turn away when she caught a scent, like flowers. Cocking her head her cold blue eyes couldn't see anything, but she was sure she smelt another wolf. Her curiosity had her moving towards the smell. She didn't have to go to far before she found the dark she wolf laying in the snow. Starvation was apperant on the she wolfs frame. Looking at the pitiful creature Night dropped the dead animal. Helplessness wasn't something she cared for, and this creature had become helpless. Sitting a few feet away with her meal the girl waited for the she wolf to speak.

[/html]
[html]

ooc-ness

I am going to leave...the black fae spoke without opening her eyes. She senced the new wolf but didn't had the strenght to stand and face anyone. It seemed that any second she kept her eyes closed restaured bit by bit her strenght but she didn't cared about that anymore. She just wanted to rest. After a few seconds of silence, Alex senced something was wrong about the newcomer. Curiosity got the better of her and with an obvious disconfort she opened her eyes and raised her head. Surprise could be red on her face as she saw a pup standing fearless in front of her. After all in her condition fear was the last thing she could have inspired. Her mood changed when she saw the dead animal next to the pup. The smell of fresh blood got her into some kind of transe as she turned her head away trying to keep herself from acting stupidly. If there was any other wolf, her desperation would have made her try to steal the meat but she cared much more about the pups and she wasn't going to hurt him in anyway. Hi there... Her voice shivered alittle but than got more steady. I'm Alex...Sorry for my behaviour. I'm having a bad time

"Speech"

[/html]
[html]

Night watched the she wolf with some interest. Was this creature so near death? Her azure eyes narrowed in contempt. What reason did this female have for coming into any territory to useless? Still it was in her best interest to feed the dumb creature. Picking up her kill Night chucked the dead racoon at the she wolfs feet. Her face never relenting in its hard stare. What a fool, she already felt disgust at this show of weakness. Why did she hate watching someone so helpless?

Whisper had been helpless and look what that had done to her. The large she wolf had been killed by something, whatever it had been Night didn't really care the women had deserved it if she was so weak. The sable girl was sure it would kill this womens pride to have a pup give her food. Looking away finally Night stared at the land with empty eyes. "idiot." Was all she said.

It would be smart to call another wolf to deal with the bag of bones. She detested the act of shouting or making any loud noise. Looking at the dark beast with a side glance she decided it would be her job to take on such a chore. "Call the leader." The sable pup said as coldly as she said everything. This sight only made her feel numb, she had no sympathy for this kind of helplessness.

[/html]
[html]

ooc-ness

For some reason the pup's behaviour didn't bothered Alex very much. After all she realised that the black pup was right. She was such an idiot...How could she end up like that? Those matters were washed away instantly by the smell of blood on her pelt. When she realised the other wolf gave her the meal she raised and got alittle further. I am not going to eat your food. I can hunt something for me if i need to.. She smilled with a cold expression on her face, just like she wasn't so messed up. .Anyway i don't like racoons. Don't you think they are a little too salty?. The truth was she wasn't going to let herself being intimidated by a mindless pup.After all evan in her condition she could rip off his spoiled tail. The thought made her smile. .Why don't you call him?.

"Speech"

[/html]
[html]

Night could tell after only a few moments this wolf was past an idiot and just plan retarded. Getting to her own paws she continued to look at the terrain not looking at the she wolf. She rejected her meal, that was such a rude gesture in the girls eyes. "You don't seem to be in the position to turn down any meal. Salty or not." The sable girl said evenly. Some wolves deserved to starve. This one was on the top of that list. Beggers can't be chosers, here this scrawny thing was trying to choose.

Finally Night looked at the she wolf, her eyes harder then usual and an empty expression. How dare she put the duty on her? When it was clearly not she would had made the dumb mistakes thus far. "suit yourself, but if you get caught hunting with out seeing him first, it won't be stavation that kills you." The sable pup picked up her kill and turned to walk away from the useless she wolf. If she wished to die then that was her choise.

[/html]
[html]

ooc-ness

Amber eyes stared the pup for a second with an unmovable determination than turned towards the sky. Alex's voice rang clear and loud scaring away some birds that were searching for food nearby. She didn't called for anyone though. She just left out one of her distinctive songs. And evan she was amazed of how nice it got out. After playing her part, the black female watched the pup going away. God how much she wanted to discharge her sadness on that dark little tail. She smilled again at her crazy thought than layed again just like there was nothing bothering her, like she wasn't starving and tresspassing, like she had better things to care about than living through another day. Without noticing a black preety large bird approached her and started to pick on her injured leg causing it to bleed. It was the biggest mistake it could have done for in an instant the foolish bird found itself caught in Alex's deadly jaws trying to escape. But it was all over. As the bird stopped moving the black female let it fall on the ground. It was preety fat for a scavanger but she didn't bothered. She started to lick her leg trying to stop the bleeding. It still hurt like hell but it was healing preety fast. As the blood stopped flowing through the open wound, Alex started to feed on her flying pray forgetting about the yound pup. Though the bird wasn't exactly what you'd call a feast, it was preety good for Alex to gain up some energy.

"Speech"

[/html]
[html]

The female song came out then behind her back. It caused no saticfaction in the girl, but she did choose to turn then and see the bird peck at the she wolfs leg. The women wasn't useless enough to let the scavenger get away with it. Walking back towards the female she dropped her racoon again and watched as the she wolf chewed on the bird. The scent of anger was probably the only one she knew, it made her nose itch and the urge to sneeze came to mind.

"Your smarter then I thought." The sable girl lay down only a few feet from the other she wolf. Starting to eat her own kill. Weather she would admit it or not she liked company, whos' ever it was. Though the female caused her no warmth, or made her heart speed or slow, she liked the feeling of physical warmth that seem to come of her scrawny body. Laying there she wondered how long before the chocolate male made his way to them.

[/html]
[html]

--

Secui moved with determination as song rose into the air and faded away. The singer’s voice belonged to a stranger and he was pretty certain her body did not belong in Dahlia lands. Always on the move, Haku was already close by as the voice rose above the snow kissed trees. Deep blue vibrated with dark intention as he approached the scene where the singer and the fresh Dahlia child fed. Lips wanted to curl and threat, but the scene seemed tranquil enough. His full focus was on the adult woman with the dark fur. A white man had been accepted earlier that same day and now he was met with an ebony beauty of the opposite gender. The edges of his mouth seemed to draw up a bit. ”What is this?” the grumbled darkly, closing in until he was merely a few feet away from the amber eyed woman. Feeding on flesh caught on Dahlian soil? Haku did not approve.

<style>
.haku-blood p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:30px; }
.haku-blood b {color:#CF4040;}
.haku-blood-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.haku-blood {font-family:'trebuchet ms', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#8B120B; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#490502; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/hakutable.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:218px; padding-top:10px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]
[html]

ooc-ness

Alex smilled with satisfaction as she tasted the warm blood of the mindless bird and especially when she saw the pup returning. She didn't liked that dark shadow that seemed to try it's best to be moody but the idea of having a companion was good. After all she was ready to play nice if she knew the other wolf would accept it. You'd be surprised how useful i can be. Evan in my situation. Her voice didn't caried pride nor self apreciation but just a slight regret there was no one to need her help. Alex raised her head to see the other wolf. What's your name? She asked only to make some conversation. The truth was she started to feel preety good in one's presence. evan if that one seemed to be a moody angry pup. It was someone to talk with and that kind of erased Alex's anger.
------
A new voice rang in Alex's ears and as she turned a new frame cough her attention. A male which she figured as being the leader of the lands. I'm Alex. She spoke raising to face the stranger with a more submisive alure but still keeping herself proud. She had no idea what the male was up to so she decided to stay silent untill she was asked anything> the last thing she needed was a useless fight.

"Speech"

[/html]
[html]

She sat with the women eating silently. The black she asked her a question but Night didn't really want to speak to her anymore. Just sitting in her company was enough, conversation was a little more then what Night wanted to do. It was the smell of blood and rotting flesh that made her finally acknowledge someones presense. Haku soul stood before them in all his arrogance. Night didn't even up turn her blue eyes but continued to eat. Mostly because he wasn't adressing her and she didn't think he'd care to talk to a pup anyways. Which was fine by her.

Eating the rest of her prey Night licked her paws then continued to listen to either of them. At this age she could play dumb and she knew it, so she'd rather not speak at all if it was in her best interest. The first time she had seen him he had made her chest blaze with heat and her heart race, but now he did nothing, she was as cold as any other moment in her life. It figured that his impression only lasted a split second.

[/html]
[html]

--

No one seemed to want to dignify him an answer, and so the male sighed heavily and let his hackles rise somewhat in quiet irritation. The woman offered her name at least. That was something. Sapphire blue did not even dignify the puppy with the slightest hint of attention. ”You are by the borders of Dahlia de Mai. What is your purpose here?” he wondered as his head slowly tilted to the left. The usual aggression he normally bore was temporarily muted. Females were less of a threat and it was possible to be relatively relaxed around them and still turn out to be victorious if the female turned on him. Haku was full of well earned confidence. He lived a life in pursuit of blood and death.

<style>
.haku-blood p {margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; text-indent:30px; }
.haku-blood-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px;}
.haku-blood {font-family:'trebuchet ms', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:13px; color:#8B120B; word-spacing:1px; line-height:13px; width:400px; background-color:#490502; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/hakutable.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding-bottom:218px; padding-top:10px; text-align:justify; }</style>

[/html]
[html]

ooc-ness

I had no idea i tresspassed. Only when the pup came i realised i wasn't suposed to be here. But it's not in my blood to run. Anyway as you can see i am in no shape to pose a threat to anyone...Although i must admit i had some very bad ideas about the pup. She laughed slowlly but not disrespectfully. It was in her mind to leave at first but now she only cared about staying a little more. Mabe evan more than she planned in the first place. Anyway i am going to leave if you ask me to. There was something in her voice that gave away her intentions but her frame remained relaxed and cold. She didn't like exposing herself to strangers like that.

"Speech"

[/html]
[html]

Skipping Night for now. Oh, and please don't mind Haku, he is a bit crazy in the head Sad 300+

He was always puzzled when the intruders insisted that they were unaware of their crimes. Despite the most recent snowfall the borders were marked almost daily, so there should be no doubt that these were lands claimed by a pack. The male discarded the thought quickly though – not particularly willing to have his already gray mood turn into darker hues if he could avoid it. Instead – and very suddenly – his thoughts shifted to wonder why she was lying to him. She was lying, she had to be lying. Of course this was Dahlia’s land and not some empty spot of unclaimed earth that everyone could tread on. The intensity of this maddened, twisted peak of suspicion spiced with paranoia caught him completely off guard despite that the thought seemed to be his very own. Blue orbs hardened now, for if this was so then she had to die.

Why would she try to trick him and bring him down if she was in such a horrible shape? His stone glaze travelled over her form and it was clear that she was speaking the truth. Cercelee was weak – could have hired another weakling. They shared the same ivory pelt colour, did they not? Wheels turned with a rare pace as the male’s mind seemed unable to grasp and control his inner turmoil. Cercelee was under full control and he knew that Lillith was doing her job well. It was impossible for the ex-leader to call for assistance without getting exposed and killed in the process. Actually black was not white and this woman was black and the opposite of Cercelee. His teeth grinded together soundlessly.Instead the male turned his attention to the rest of what the white woman said. Bad ideas about the pup? Suddenly his hard gaze turned to the child. ”Is that so?” his dark voice rumbled as he glared at the little ball of fur.

Ears flickered and his attention drifted back to the woman and the fallacious tone behind the words she spoke. Her scent lacked a permanent location and he thought he knew what she wanted. ”If your heart knows loyalty and your body knows strength then you could call this place your home.” he spoke now, voice softer around the edges. Dahlia needed more members.

<style>

[/html]
[html]

Night kept to just listening her eyes watching the terrain seeing the blood like she always did. The dead body laying on the white snow its eyes slightly open wanting her to come over to it. She never did, a dead corpse wasn't in her interest and she knew it was just a trap. Maybe one day she would find a weakness and go to the corpse that summoned her, but not for a long while. Instead she just gazed on the land as if lifeless.

It wasn't until he adressed her did she get to her paws. "It is truth." Was all the sable girl said as she turned and started to walk back into the woods. She had no intention of sticking around any longer. This women would be part of their pack she was sure. Night had no use for her so there for would not stay any longer. The sable pup just moved away at her slow walk still seeing the blood drenched snow and she loved every minute of it.

[/html]
[html]

ooc-ness 649...Sorry for the long post...My muse just visited me. lol

Alex took a step back as she realised the male wasn't buying her excuse of not knowing where she was.Though she wanted to tell him again she had no idea she tresspassed, the black female decided to stay quiet. She knew better than to mess with a dominant stranger and due to her past experiences with males she still kept a healthy but unplesant fear of them. It wasn't as bad as it used to be back when she left her packlands when every male's voice made her back off but it was still very obvious and still anoying for her. For a few seconds, Alex had no idea what to do. She stared with surprise and fear at the male, knowing his changing expressions were not a good sign but not knowing how to stop the things from revolving evan further> At some point she almost expected him to jump over and finish her but though she waited with a quiet resemnation nothing happened. Her own face started to shape in surprise and amusemet although her heart told her to just take off as fast as her legs could cary her. But it was obvious she couldn't get too far evan if she tryed. Instead, Alex decided to wait and take whatever was going to happen. It wasn't like she could fight off anyway. It was when the male broke the almost painful silence talking with the pup when Alex managed to get a grip on the situation. Somehow she knew he wasn't going to hurt her but something strongly told her not to take any chances with what was something beyng her power. Amber eyes started the male with a strange cold light in them almost like she tryed to suck his soul in order to save her life. But all she wanted was to understand what was going to happen. If he really intended to kill her than she was going to resign but if instead he wanted to test her she didn't wanted to look weak. It was just one of those battles you have to win without saying or doing anything and it was tearing her nerves down. At some point her body was so tensed her wound started to bleed under the unplesant contraction of her legs. Though she knew it wasn't a good thing showing any weakness Alex knew she couldn't do anything about it and decided not to try stop the bleeding. The female wasn't going to let her guard down. Not with that male around anyway. When he finally talked her body flinked and she almost took off but to her surprise his words were not ment to prepare her for anything bad. Instead they prepared her for acceptance. At first, her mouth opened but didn't managet to articulate any sound. Her eyes on the other side kept all her feelings and seemed to speak out for her better than any words. After a few seconds her reaction came unexpected evan for her twisted mind. In a blink of an eye she was wagging her tail almost hugging the stranger that only seconds earlier made her shiver. My heart knows more than it should probably and courage is what i lived on all this time. Her face brightened in a warm smile as she continued looking at the male with astonishment and fear but still keeping close. And once i'll get healed my body will be hopefuly as strong as my heart. And if it won't i'll still give my best to be worth the effort. She stopped realising she overreacted. It was something the black woman had to get used with for it happened verry often when she was excited. But despite her weird behaviour and foolish manners Alex knew she was going to be ok there. She was one lucky woman and she was grateful for that.

"Speech"

[/html]
[html]

Muse is good! Welcome, welcome to Dahlia! Feel free to post and go wild and whatever, I'll get you titled asap. We can continue on with this thread if you want by the way, I just wanted to get you titled up and officially accepted Smile

Her answer was sufficient enough for the alpha male. While some packs went through a series of interrogations in order to determine a joiners worth, Haku had discovered that it mattered very little what was said by the borders. There were two possible outcomes: they stayed or they left. Time would reveal the ebony woman’s decision, not her words. It seemed promising though, and so Haku nodded, facial expression showing satisfaction. For a moment his eyes widened dangerously as her excitement got the best of her. Was it happiness? His jaws parted slightly in thought, for he seldom had the chance to experience such emotion. He snapped quickly out of it though. ”Very well,” the male started off, twisting his head slightly to gaze after the puppy. The male was not oblivious of the woman’s weakened state, and if he had been certain that the little snotty brat was going back to the puppysitter’s home then he would have suggested her to follow.

Although he normally gave a rat’s ass about his son he knew that Conor was practising healing together with Susquehanna and it could only help this Alex woman. Haku did not sigh as he decided that he would have to be the one to follow her to the house. They still lacked a proper healer, so Conor would hopefully have enough knowledge to help the female. If she proved to be generally worthless after healed then she was very attractive at least. ”Welcome to Dahlia. You’ll have the rank as Gazon for now -- which is the commoner rank. Do well and prove your worth and you will quickly rise within the hierarchy.” He granted her a rare smile as he gave a small toss with his head to indicate that she was to follow him as he turned to leave.

<style>

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[html]

ooc-ness 490Smile Yep i guess so though i really have much to learn before considering the muse in enough. Anyway excuse the mistakes i might make, i'm Romanian so i still have much english to learn. Thanks for acceptance>Big Grin<

As the adrenaline started to disperse Alex became more and more aware of the fact that she wasn't on her own anymore. And while she had reasons to be relaxed and just enjoy the fact that she actually made it through and found a new home, the female felt kind of unsecure, evan worried. Here she was in a pack she knew nothing about, accepted by a male that almost seemed to want her dead with at least one troubeled pup that thinks he's the center of the world and God knows how many other weird wolves lurking around always redy to play with her own twisted mind. It seemed the woman fell right where she would fit but seying insanity from the outside was a totally different thing than living with it. And right now, to Alex it seemed obvious she'll have to deal with it from everywhere. Not that she wasn't curious or something but for a second the situation seemed a little out of control. Thanks for letting me stay. She finally spoke trying to hide her confusion under a big but not fake smile. She was happy indeed but had no idea how much her happyness was going to last. After all she had no clue where she was and no idea how she'll find her way through. the male though seemed to had figured her problem and made her a sign to follow him. Alex had no choice but to obey and as she started to follow the weird man she thought it would be helpful to ask a few questions which she had no idea if the male would evan listen. How many of you are here? It's the first time i had ever been here so excuse my confusion. I was too busy trying to find something to eat to figure out this place. But i like it. She smilled again, this time to herself and to the thoughts that shined in her mind. She could already imagine herself chewing on a fat deer or some wild boar or anything better than insects and birds. It wasn't in her blood to accept food from others but the idea seemed iresistable at the moment. She chased it away though, trying to make some conversation. I'm a good hunter and i can do good as a spy too. There was no actual point in what she spoke but as a new member Alex thought she had to tell them what she could do. And with her given past those were the things she actually liked doing above anything. I like pups too so before i get fit enough to prove my hunting skills i might babysit a while. The truth was she wasn't sure if she would resist babysitting couple or more of those spoilled little brats but she promissed herself she'd try if she had to. After all she had to be helpful somehow.

"Speech"

[/html]
[html]

Don't apologize -- your writing is lovely Smile (and sorry for the length of this post, you are not required to match it ;>) SSWM 719

Haku Soul was unable to guess the flood of fresh emotion going through the ebony woman. He was not like everyone else. His heart has lost its ability to feel warmth and love – or perhaps it never had been able to handle such emotion flow ever. He was doomed to walk this earth alone, unable to find any other meaning than to see the flood of blood spreading across soil until the world could offer nothing more than deep crimson. He was very ill and he had let the mask temporary slip as these unknown thoughts and impulses had invaded his brain. For a moment he was so sure that she had been someone else. Her fur had held white and her eyes had hinted more of icy blue. Now when the male looked at the newest member of the pack he saw black and amber accompanied by a delicate brownish red that allowed her a rather exotic look. For a brief moment she had been someone else. The male’s impossible blue orbs rested on her in quiet expectation for a moment before his face turned away and they started to walk.

Her questions made sense, but created a rather sour taste in the dark King’s mouth. His face was cool again – not letting any emotion or thought slip through. Her questions made sense after all, for of course she wanted to know more about her new home. Approximately a year from now Dahlia had been rich and wealthy in every way; by far the longest living and most powerful wolf pack in the whole of ‘Souls. For some reason the Dahlian flower had started to wither. Of course the man blamed Cercelee for this. She had been unable to do her duty and had tried to remove him, he that actually had been doing his job flawlessly. Well, perhaps not flawlessly. Haku was a monster and monsters did very bad things. Cercelee did not know of his hidden crimes, for the male was very good at disguising the horrible things he did.

What would this woman have thought if she knew the amount of blood he had devoured that was not his to take? Did she know that she was walking next to a beast taking intense pleasure in killing? ”We are around fifteen members here, the little brat you met included. Of all the canine packs in ‘Souls, Dahlia has the largest and richest pack territory. Once we were the largest in number too, but winter has taken many members from us.” Haku would not want to go into detail how their members had fallen. He had driven away Dahlia’s third in command. He had let Corvus Vendetta get free reins, something that had ended up with a Dahlian member dying. Soon more would perish, for Haku wanted to see more blood on his hand before death could find him and turn his body into a corpse. Thoughts of death were strange for a man so certain that he was immortal. Haku knew that there were many kinds of death, and the one coming for him would finally set him free.

”We could do well with a good hunter and spy, I believe,” the man continued as he left the topic of the pack in general behind. He doubted she would find much pleasure in babysitting though. ”The pack already have a puppy sitter, unfortunately, though you are always welcome to try to babysit that little brat you just met. She seems to take after her mother by being both foolish and arrogant, so good luck.” The man’s patience had died when Svara Thames had lived here. Her daughter would not be offered the same treatment. If the little ebony child stepped wrong only once then he would come after her and make sure that Dahlia never again would have to bother with her. No, he saw more value in the woman as a scout. ”We are in need of more scouts, so perhaps that would be your future co-rank. Lately there has been a clever soul trying to scare Dahlian members by leaving metal jaws made by man and massacred animal corpses by the borders. I’m rather intent to catch this bastard.” It was amazing that no Dahlian had lost a leg yet.

<style>

[/html]