Hear me when I say, when I say I believe
[html]

reply, NOW D:
SSWM - 523

Though Anu would never leave Crimson Dreams, at least not on her own accord, she had imagined such a tragic moment. Anu would have to be pushed from the borders by a factor beyond her control, and even then she would fight to stay. Now that Colibri was part of the pack it would be harder for her ever to go, but the thought of leaving Savina left a more painful feeling then leaving behind her almost lover. The loyalty she felt towards the Commander was stronger then any budding relationship she conjured at this time. But, Anu would take a small holiday to visit Haven’s grandchildren when ever they might be born. The tawny elder could not help but wonder if Haven’s future mate (whether is be Princess or not, since Anu did not know the strength of their relationship) would be accepting of her presence when the future birth occurred. But still her heart fluttered with excitement at the idea, even if it was her imagination that created the situation.

Anu had seen the female they spoke of at the pack’s gathering, dressed to the nines and looked beautiful. Though the female found the pelt nature had given one beautiful and attractive, the girl certainly knew how pick articles that flattered her figure. Anu was not one to wear the human’s leftovers, but it seemed like the Chance girl had either altered some of the pieces herself, or made them entirely. The mother was happy with keeping her pelt clean and shiny, and simplicity would always come before elaborately decorated dresses. But, as she looked at her well dressed son Anu could see the two wolves stand beside each other without trouble.

The mother could not help but smile, the idea of having grandpups filling her imagination and the smile he wore himself. But his words made her face change slightly, and her smile was harder to keep alive. Of course he wanted those things for any future Aatte offspring to have everything that they deserved and then some. She was proud of him, though it was no surprise, for being so utterly responsible. Others were careless and thought little about bringing new live into the world. But not her son, and she had to control herself to keep from shedding tears of pride. She cleared her throat softly, looking away for a moment before returning her gaze once it was free of renegade tears.

“You know I’ve always been proud of you.” She stated, her voice soft and emotional. Anu felt her voice come forth stronger as she explained,
“I think your making the right decision, and I am glad that Cour des Miracles has been good to you.” She fidgeted slightly, and took a step backwards. Her emotional tears were lost, as the Dreamer grew serious. Her readied herself to give her small warning to the Knight.
“You should know that there is trouble in Dahlia, stay away from there.” Anu hadn’t known how to word the warning, in order to not make her son too worried or curious about how she knew that Haku was a unrestrained monster.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread