instant proof of insurance
I thought I replied but I did not. Sad I am sorry, my love (SSWM: 261).

[html]
http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vieitable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px dotted #000000; padding: 0px 0px 120px 0px; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:11px; color:#A48058; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;">

Vieira thin digits gripped the brown paper bags as tight as she could. They were heavy to her the longer she held them, but for now she would be all right. She would need to find a large bag of some sort in order to carry all of this home in addition to the other things she found. Silas went on about his business and Vieira stood looking at the brown paper bags as if she were lost in thought. She was worried Kaena would not be pleased, despite Silas' encouragement and the fact she was bringing four bottles back. The woman had not specified how many she wanted and all she could do was simply guess and four seemed like a good amount.

It would have been easier if she would have known the woman better, if she knew how much she drank and she could evaluate the amount she needed for how long it would take to go through. Her mind was shaken a moment later when Silas spoke. Her head jerked and she mind was blank in that moment but she quickly registered the question he asked and she nodded eagerly. "Yes, I am," she breathed and moved in the direction of the door. "I have to get blankets, too, and uhm..." she said and thought about other things she might need but nothing came to mind. "That's it, I think," she said and exhaled, smiled a little, and put her hand on the door in order to wait for him as if he knew where everything was.

<style type="text/css"> .viei-22 b{font-weight:bold; color:#C69A6D; } .viei-22 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread