Enthusiastic Cloud
[html]

She had heard that some of that family had been coming, the de le Poer family...but she hadn't believed it until this morning. She'd smelled him around the borders, the old alpha from the past...Ahren. When he had arrived with her aunt Misery Naniko hadn't been very surprised. And now this one was here too? She narrowed her eyes a little as she watched him. He didn't seem bad, but then...maybe he was hiding something.

She didn't know what to think. She hadn't liked Ahren at all; he'd been arrogant. She couldn't stand arrogant wolves. She'd survived here without him as her leader for an entire year, and for him to come to /her/ pack and demand automatic respect? No way. She looked at Jasper, seeing it in his features for the first time. He did look a bit like Ahren.

But maybe he wasn't like his father. Sometimes kids grew up different than their parents; Naniko was a good example of that rule. The entire D'angelo family was twisted, full of hate...but she'd grown up different from them. In a more peaceful environment. If she'd grown up with Roman and Misery it might have been different, but she hadn't. The only ties that she had to the family right now was her name.

"Sie sprechen Deutsches?" She asked first, questioningly. "You speak German?" That was the first thing that she wanted to know. "I'm Naniko D'angelo. I think your family and mine are connected. Or...were. When I was a child both families lived in the same packlands."

He was worried about her leg. She didn't want to get hurt worse either, so she nodded as she answered. "Maybe I could read the instructions to you? Is there a book? I could read it while you put it together. That's one thing that I'm not too bad at, reading"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread