All that I stand for
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">fhaijf I HAVE TOO MANY THREADS AND YET YOU GIVE ME NO CHOICE BUT TO TAKE ONE MORE. ... <3 xD
@&#&$His first year had seen him enough war to last a lifetime; Anselm was truthfully no more thrilled about their present situation than Inferni's other resident pacifists. While some revelled in the opportunity to prove themselves or spill blood in the name of the clan, to Anselm it all boiled down to uneasy sleep, no time to relax, and continual paranoia. Make no mistake: he knew that Haku could only be stopped with violence and he'd be the first to admit the man needed to die. That didn't mean additional casualties shouldn't be minimised.
@&#&$As he'd been keeping to the clan's turf since war had been declared he wasn't too worried about his own hide; Anselm could take care of himself. It was Alacrity who caused his heart to bleed; the very thought of her coming to harm because of this nonsense was nearly enough to send him into a fury. Gabriel and Kaena were powerful forces to be reckoned with and they could hold their own; he'd never seen Alacrity outside of her lupus form, however, and he couldn't help but feel she was especially vulnerable.
@&#&$And now, it seemed like he'd have one more pretty young lady to worry about. "Valkyrie!" he breathed, flabbergasted. His pace picked up as he neared the girl, tail waving furiously despite the lump of worry that'd formed deep within his gut. "When did you get here? I thought you were with Ryan... is she back, too?" As thrilled as he was by the prospect, he couldn't help but wish they'd come back a couple months later after this Haku nightmare had been cleared up.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +272
[/html]

Messages In This Thread