All that I stand for
[html]
http://i950.photobucket.com/albums/ad34 ... s/truc.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; padding-top:187px; background-position:top center; background-color:#F8BB4D; text-align:justify; font-family:georgia; font-size:11px; color:#AB360D; line-height:15px;padding-bottom:10px;">I KNEW IT. CONSPIRACY!! -Flails and runs into a wall when the tinfoil hat drops in front of her eyes.- XD
@&#&$Her surprise caught him by surprise and the little squeal caused him to stop short in his tracks, ears folding back apologetically as he cast her a sheepish grin. It didn't last long, though, for soon they'd pulled into a sort of canine embrace, her nuzzling the crook of his neck and he offering a few quick licks to her cheek before they disengaged. Although she hadn't been gone awfully long, she'd done a lot of growing over the past few months; all traces of awkwardness was nearly gone, leaving only a stunning young woman behind. It seemed, though, as if she might never grow into those ears of hers.
@&#&$His tail continued to sway as she spoke of Ryan; it seemed that the two had met up after all. Although he was somewhat disappointed he wouldn't get to hear of his daughter's exact whereabouts, news that she alive and kicking was really all that he needed. If the former subleader ever needed to find them, she would know where to go. Only when she spoke again did his tail falter; his eyes narrowed, the warm glint taking on a sharper, more serious shine.

@&#&$"An old demon's reared his ugly head," he told her, voice low. The first war was before her time; he didn't know how much she knew of it, if any. "A long time ago, before your mother ever came here, we were at war. Dahlia de Mai's Beta took personal issue with his sister being attacked after she trespassed on our land. He tore one of our members to shreds, hung up her young pup, and took Gabriel's daughter hostage." Talitha hadn't been much different in age than Valkyrie now--a fact he did not overlook, and a fact that worried him greatly.

@&#&$"We took a hostage of our own and upon their exchange, a cease-fire was called. For so long things were quiet, but now Haku has taken them by the reigns. I don't know what happened to Cercelee--so far as I know she only wanted peace, even way back then. He's attacked Kaena, and now we find we must finish what he started," he concluded, the dark sentiments leaving a sour taste in his mouth.

mall-caps;font-weight:bold;text-align:right; border-top:1px solid #AB360D">SoSuWriMo +372
[/html]

Messages In This Thread