When the day comes, look into my eyes
[html]

ooc...

Little Soleil was by now, completely exhausted. His repeated attempts to swat at Ruri's hair and Heath's fingers had been met with mixed success and now his little muscles were tired. As such, he had now tucked his paws up close to his body and closed his bright green eyes. Within moments his purring was replaced by slow, steady breathing. He was asleep. Right as the small kitten was falling asleep, Heath had clasped Ruri's hand, leading her to devote all her attention to the sound of his voice. Half-folded ears were perked forward to listen as Heath prepared and asked a very important question. "Would you want to be a family, a real one?" The question left Ruri speechless. Her jaw dropped, though her face still wore a smile. He really meant it. He wanted them to start a family. "I-I don't know what to say. Wait...of course I know what to say. Yes! Oh yes, very much so," she stuttered, her delicate ivory fingers clasping Heath's dark furred hand. Then, without warning, being careful not to jar Soleil as he slept, she kissed Heath directly on the lips. She knew where his lips were, she had been leaning on his shoulder, which meant his face was closeby. Besides, she bet Heath would correct her aim if she missed.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread