A stranger's request (j)
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... _table.jpg);">
It’s because joining threads should be dealt with as quickly as possible. Whenever the character that can accept the newcomer comes in, there should be only a few ic posts more before the joining thread finishes (if he or she was not the only greeter in the first place, that is). If he had joined the moment she howled then the thread could easily have been delayed because there would be three participants and that is not really needed for the whole thread :] Another reason is that I don't always have time to read the thread in detail to detect a specific ic sign for Haku to enter the thread if I have many other things to focus on elsewhere, so it also makes it easier to me to see when it's time for me to toss my character in Smile

Although he was awaiting her answer it was the joiner that decided to speak up. He turned his brilliantly blue gaze to the unpacked wolf and took in the words spoken. Semyon. Eyes darted to the leg in question and narrowed his eyes instantly. He had no intentions whatsoever to grant an injured wolf entrance to the pack, but he chose against interrupting the male and lent him an ear instead. Repay? How long would it take that leg to heal? He was probably not completely useless and could be used as a babysitter so that a few extra members could travel out and become useful in the war. "How bad is it then? Will you able to perform simple duties like taking care of puppies while it heals?" He revealed his yellowing fangs at the male for a mere moment in silent dominance before turning to the black female, again wishing to hear her report. ”What do you know of this male?” she had been here and already received a first impression of the male and he had not. His shortened tail danced tall behind him and he flexed his muscles impatiently, not at all eager to spend more time here than he had to.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread