A stranger's request (j)
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ntable.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

It is I, Marit, with my war-temp!
Word Count: 658

1. Character Name: Semyon Terho
2. Character Birthdate (including year): December 14th, 2005
3. Whether s/he is a regular wolf or a Luperci: Luperci
4. Species: Grey wolf
5. Gender: Male

you have to believe in yourself

How embarrassing. The throbbing in his foot was ever increasing as he traversed land at a much slower-than-normal pace. And for what? Tripping over a root? It was some days ago, and it seemed he had underestimated the pain from it when it had happened. Now it was still swollen and one toe was out of shape. It looked as if he had cut himself, too, for in some places where it was swollen he could poke it and pus would come out. He'd seen many wounds, but oddly enough wounds of war didn't tend to be this disgusting. And he had brought it upon himself, wandering with his head in thought and not watching his step. The urge to just bury himself in shame was strong, but as of now there was no one to hide from, only himself.

His injured foot ached where he stood, sling and knife in his belt and his hands in his sides. He had tried already, to put some weight on it, but it refused to let him stand properly. The other leg ached from being used much more than it was used to, and now he bent to rub its large thigh-muscle to see if this would help. Semyon was familiar with pain and did not really mind it, but fact was that his body was near exchaustion. Still, he could go on for a mile, perhaps several miles, before the need to rest would become so urgent that he might collapse. He'd traveled far now, and he knew he had passed other packs as he did so. He was very much independent, and did not like to have to rely on others at all. But his nose told him that he was near yet another pack, and his brain told him that this would be a good time to swallow his pride and make sure he would not be a cripple for life. With any luck this pack had a healer of some sort, and he could be on his way again shortly. He had not settled anywhere for years, not since his birth pack had been demolished completely through skirmishing with neighboring packs. He'd taken his things and left as one of the few survivers, and had since then stayed here and there in one place, then the other, but never long enough to call it a home. He dreaded doing so, but did not realize how much his subconsciousness was steering him in the matter. Unknowingly, he saw settling and the following destruction of the pack in an action-and-consequence kind of pattern; should he settle, the pack would be destroyed. He had just decided that he didn't want a specific place to live, and did not realize just how much the loss of his home pack had affected him.

The gray and golden male limped over to a tree and rested his hand on it before he raised his muzzle to the skies and let out a howl. It was not specific, just calling for someone at all, though probably a leader would come. Semyon wasn't entriely certain whether he should just say it as it was, or say that he had been attacked. It was much easier to say that he had been attacked, but if there were intrigues in the area saying such a thing could lead to complications. Perhaps he could get away with not saying anything about what had happened at all, merely point? Whatever happened, he hoped it would not bruise his pride further. The hand that was not on the tree was in his belt, thumb wrapped around it. The leather he wore itched and he longed to take it off for the day; he'd been sweating more than usual now, with the injury, and wherever he wore leather, his body was clammy. Not comfortable. Hopefully someone would come soon. Standing there with the injured foot lifted, he could only wait.

[/html]
Redish paws disturbed the snow as Alex headed off to yet another call. It was the second time she decided to answer a call and although she knew well Haku wasn't quite happy about her relaxed strange presence she figured it could not hurt to be there in case of trouble. Not that she could do much about it anyway but it make her feel better. She raised her head in a graceful manner and called for haku on a icy tone, one she knew would be good for the strange Rosen.

It didn't took her much to trace some new footsteps that seemed to indicate a large male. A wounded one... It still took Alex a while to decide to face the male. her past experiences still troubeled her alot and the perspective of being alone with a total stranger was making her fur raise on her back. Again, not going would have been a sign of pitiful fear...It was a hard choice which Alex made preety fast after realising the male was injured. Long legs flexed in a light trot until she reached the place where a new male stood, apparently weak and tired.

I guess you just ran out of luck. her voice rand clear as she approached cautios but smiling. She knew how much a male's ego could be and didn't wanted to risk hurting it too much. yet she couldn't resist playing a bit. his condition remembered her of her own back when she first joined the pack and some kind of simpathy made her cool out a bit.

May i help you somehow? She continued still walking towards him with an icy glance assesing his condition. How did that happened? She sniffed the air a second in order to make sure he was alone than stopped a few steps away. She couldn't be to warm to the stranger although sympaty started to take over and she couldn't chase him away either. And if he came with trouble in mind, evan hurt as he was, she could only gain time for the pack to come as he teared her appart. Either way she had no use there but she decided to stick around. It never hurt making new friends. And if he was really hurt she could always leave away her overall caution and give a hand of help.
[html]
http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... ntable.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

Word Count: 589

He stood there for a while, occasionally trying how much weight the foot could handle, as well as trying to ease the throbbing weariness of the muscles in the healthy leg. He could stand on both of them, but not while distributing his weight evenly. For a second he contemplated sitting down, but if he was unlucky the leadership — or whoever greeted him — might not approve of such. Sitting down could signalize that he had sort of settled a little here already, and they might look down upon such behavior. If he wanted a chance to heal here, he better stay up. Testing the foot every so often had another function as well; he needed to make sure it was still working okayish, because if this pack turned him down he would have to walk far to find another one. He'd seen mountains further north when atop hills and such, when making his way over here, and he wondered if there even were any more packs after this one in that direction. Perhaps, if he was turned down, the wiser thing to do would be to turn back. Though, even if they would not take him, maybe they could point him in the direction of someone who could. Either way, Semyon did not see how he could lose completely in this situation, even if he was not allowed among the ranks of this group.

He was just about to try his injured foot again when his nostrils warned him that someone was approaching. Intrigued, he lifted his nose and let his eyes wander in front of him, and to his sides, until his ears located from which direction she was coming. For it was a she, he could tell by her scent. Turning his body, he made certain that he stood face to face with her when she came into view in front of him. And when she did, he almost lifted an eyebrow at her appearance, for he had never before seen a stranger pelt than hers. As she moved closer she stated that he was out of luck, but he merely wrinkled his eyebrows a moment at that, and did not comment. The teasing comment fell off and left him untouched, for he did not understand the context. He had worried about losing face, yes, but had not expressed any such worry and as she approached him he had focused entirely of her. Not understanding completely, he simply ignored it, and focused on what she said next as she stoped at a comfortable distance from her. He gave her a polite nod before he presented his case for her, his voice powerful and masculine enough in itself, in addition to his looks. Semyon was burly and large for his species, but he did not wish to frighten this female, and so he tried to restrain the volume of his voice, and spoke in a friendly way, finishing his sentence off with a polite smile and another nod. "Hello. My name is Semyon, Semyon Terho, and my leg is injured. I am hoping I can stay here until it has healed, or else I fear I could become a cripple for life." Pausing, he glanced downwards to the leg and subconsciously demonstrated the extent of the injury as he tried for a moment to rest his weight on it. He winced, and continued. "I will of course repay your pack for the favor." This female seemed pleasant enough, and so his hopes for finding help here were raised.

[/html]
He seemed to be one of those either very nice wolves that respect others like they should or a very cunning or desperate one trying to seak acceptance. Alex thought he was just nice but still kept cautious, just in case he ment trouble. His weakness got to her heart since it resembeled much with her own but he still seemed strong enough to really injure one if he wanted to. Well we are not a hospital here. she kept all icy and distant to make sure he understood she wasn't one of those weak hearted females that give in to any nice looking male in trouble. And if you think about staying you'll have to remain here and serve the welness of the pack. that would be the best way of thanking us for help. She approached alittle more trying to figure how he got that injure than continued: Anyway, accepting you has nothing to do with me, and the one that can do that will soon be here.

Alex's voice warmed up alittle as she started to stare at his foot. How this happened? she continued, aware of the fact that he never answered that question. I might help you with that if you please but it will really help knowing how you got it. Besides that you have to promiss you won't behave bad. She laughed softly of the way her last phrase sounded. It was an obvious hint of naivity in her voice that proved her still young age and lack of experience but it also sounded nice enough to release some of the tenssion around. She was pretty calm in the given situation but that was only because she knew Haku will turn up soon and in case of trouble he could chase off any danger. At least that was what she thought.

Heading a little further, Alex picked up some snow and stretched her hand to give it to the male. You can try this for now. It will ease the pain and make you feel better for a while. I can give you something to help you more after you'll talk to the Rosen. She smilled and waited for the male's reaction, eyes set on him with a strange confidence.
[html]

Ah sorry, I didn't see that that question he didn't answer was dialogue, the second question, because I thought you had just forgotten to change the color after the first one :p
Word Count: 646

He had been on his best behavior, though his brow wrinkled in confusion for a moment as she sent him a remark, delivered in an icy voice that he had not expected. Well, he had never accused them of running a hospital either. Quite frankly, he wasn't entirely sure what a hospital was! Nevertheless, he did not understand, and he had made it clear that he would repay them, had he not? Semyon did not understand; clearly, these individuals were different from himself and the culture he was used to. She went on to stress that he had to stay there and serve for the good of their pack and he was again confused for the same reason — had he not already said he would repay them for their goodness if they took him in? He could not stay, and would not stay longer than it took him to pay them back, nor could she ask this of him. Wondering if he should be annoyed or not, he let it go; this female was much younger than him, but for all he knew she could still very well be highly ranked, and he should be courteous no matter what if he wished to stay here. Just seconds after that thought appeared in his head, she gave him the answer; she was not of a rank to decide his fate. Nevertheless, he remained calm and maintained a friendly attitude and stance, answering her with a short sentence, but not unpleasantly so. Smiling, he nodded at her as he spoke. "I see."

She asked him how it had happened, and he very nearly grimaced. Deciding against blaming an attack, he wanted to try to compose a sentence that might not reveal it all; something ambiguous, or at least not as telling as simply saying it outright. But, there were few ways to say "I fell" without saying "I fell", so he told her bluntly, and decided to forget this ordeal at a later stage. Still, he had no intention of elaborating. "An accident. Not a big thing, but the foot seems to be sick, too, now." By sick, he meant infected but he had no knowledge of such things, and no words to decribe it. He chuckled as she chose words that reflected how much closer to youth she was than he, but it was a small chuckle, and it was not meant in a bad way. "Hehe, I'll be good. If there's anything you can do, it'd be great. I've been walking on it for days now and it's beginning to be bad enough for me to ask for help." He was a fighter; a warrior, and one with great pride, too. Him stopping to ask for help from anyone at all was a big thing. The female moved closer and handed him some snow to press on the foot, and he did so and smiled politely, though he had already done this and knew that it did nothing to help him. Of course, yes, it could numb his foot, but it took too long and every time he had done so the burning pain returned in full and then some. She said something about helping him further after he had spoken to the "Rosen", and he was delighted to hear this. He did not know their ranks, but by the way she spoke the word he guessed the Rosen must be their leader, if not the alpha himself. "Thank you, that's very kind of you." He stood slightly bent, too weary to actually lift the foot up high enough to stand up properly while he cooled it with snow. Thinking to make small-talk, he voiced his curiosity in the form of a question about this Rosen person. "So.. the Rosen, this is the highest of your ranks?" Whoever it was, Semyon hoped he would arrive soon.

[/html]
OOC|| No problem there Smile

Her expression changed alittle as she started to figure out his condition was much serious than hers was. There was something new about it that made her look puzzled for a second and the fact that it kept a strong male down was worying. With her own wound she still walked with no problem and the only thing that it influenced was her hunting skills. Now, after it was healed it still itched at times but she was told it was normal for a leg that was broken. His wound though seemed to be wet and not closing properly. And it didn't seemed to be broken by the way he often tryed to keep it.

Don't worry. I had been as bad as you when i first came here and they seemed nice enough to let me stay, although at that time i couldn't evan hunt. Alex thought about the fact that after all she was a female...And that's a big difference. The male in front of her was strong and once healed could prove a valuable help against the Infernis.

At his last question, Alex smilled alittle thinking of how he may react in front of Haku's undeniable coldness and rough manners. He's ok as long as you don't step on his tail. Might seem cold and bloodthirsty but something tells me he has something noble too in his heart. All in all he's a great alpha though a little too bloodthirsty for my taste. She understood the question was ment to help the newcomer with Haku and thought a piece of advice wouldn't hurt anyone. Just keep a respectful tone and an honest pleading and i think it will be just fine.

realising she knew nothing about his past an curious about it,Alex thought of asking him something about it but didn't knew if it would be rude of her to. After all he wasn't oblidged to tell her that. After a few seconds of thinking, Alex decided: So...where do you come from? The question seemed so hollow and unimportant it made alex regret asking it for a second. But as she realised it was nothing she could do to take it back.
[html]

Word Count: 673

She warmed up eventually, and as the subject was changed to his foot, he glanced downwards. She spoke, too, of coming here win an injury, and his ears moved on their own accord, reflecting the curiosity that rose in him. Looking up at her as she spoke, he looked down on his leg again when she finished. No, he reconked he couldn't hunt well like this either, though traveling on his own had taught him many tricks. Semyon was not exactly lazy, but when it came to food he would rather spend as little energy as possible to catch it — this was what enabled him to spend this energy honing his skills instead. Grown up in a pack at constant war, he was more familiar with a warrior way through life than anything else. He might be able, still, to be useful to this pack even though he was injured, by setting traps or making them traps that they could set out, and the like. But usually, packs did not use traps as much; they didn't need to, they had each other. He nodded at the strange female's words and commented on his own wound, and at the same time asked her about hers. It was good to hear that they had allowed her to stay, that meant his chances were good. "I'm hoping I can still help bringing in food, though my leg is injuerd. I.. have my ways," he winked at her with a smile before he continued. "You said you were injured, as well? How did that come about?" He was merely making small-talk while they waited. If she did not want ot answer, she only had to tell him; she was in charge of this situation, not he.

She started revealing the personality of the Rosen, yet did not directly answer his question. Then again, she didn't deny his loose assumption, and so he figured he must be right. By the way she spoke of him, it sounded very much like this was this packs' leader anyway. He nodded his head and gave her his full attention; all of this information could prove very valuable indeed. Honesty and strength seemed to be enough for this guy, long as one did not offend him, or at least that was what Semyon could take from it. It seemed only fair that anyone leading a pack would demand respect and obedience from their underlings, and especially underlings-to-be. Semyon knew that just from his training he could be of value to them; hardly any pack turned down the opportunity to take in a fully trained warrior. Still, the male intended to make it completely clear that he was not settling here; it would be the only respectful thing to do. However, him and this Rosen might be able to work out a deal right here, that would satisfy him. This would be the best option. "Thank you," he said, bluntly, gratefuly for her words of advice.

They were down to small-talk again to pass the time, and she offered him one of the standard questions of social convention. "hello, how are you, what do you do, where are you from?". He had never understood why their kind was so enthusiastic about these questions, but he used them himself. They fit in, and they were good ice-breakers. "I've traveled from the south-west, far, far down along the coast, for at least three years now. Sometimes I stop by a pack for a period of time, maybe to help them or to get some variation, but usually I'm on my way again not too long after." "Not too long" meant a maximum of maybe three or so months. He had never stayed longer than seven months, and that had been a very long time. Hadn't it been for a certain female, that stay would have been much shorter. "And I suppose you have also come here from somewhere else?" She said she had arrived here with an injury, too. Perhaps she was also a traveler.

[/html]
As he asked her about her injury Alex took a step back. it wasn't like her to talk about her weaknesses, especially with a stranger, especially with a male. She decided though to let it out since she figured he ment no harm. After all he was strong but with that leg there was no way of catching her if she decided to set off. it occured during a hunt. I must say i never imagined deer hooves are so powerful. She laughed softly. It was broken when i came here but someone helped me with it and it's ok now. Her eyes roled to the sky as she wandered what took Haku so much to come. She knew for a fact he didn't liked the pack members to linger too much on conversations with strangers and the longest it took him to come, the more relaxed she became around the stranger.

When he thanked her she just nodded her head with a smile. It was among the rare situations when someone really seemed to mean that and she appreciated it. That seems a long way. She continued in surprise, trying to imagine the road he traveled so far. She had little knolage of the the aria he mentioned but judging after the way he spoke it was pretty far. I came somewhere from south after i left my old pack. A sigh of sadness than a smile interrupted her answer. I would have probably spend more time as a loner but after i got injured it became obvious i couldn't make it on my own. But i like this land pretty much and i think i'll stick around for some time. indeed she was going to stay but she had no idea for how long. She still had to repay her helpers and start learning more about the new land but sometimes she just wanted some time alone. It was just the free spirit in her that denyed a stable home yet she couldn't go.

Haven't you ever felt right somewhere? i mean...haven't you bonded with a pack before? It seemed stupid of a question to sound like that but Alex just knew no other way of asking that. She also knew Haku wasn't really with all this coming-going stuff and the male almost told her he never ment to stay. It wasn't her to judge that but she knew something wasn't really right. The thought of all the places he saw made her smile. He never really was part of a pack but probably saw many wonders some will only dream of. How is it like to travel so much? Her question came calm as her eyes were already lost in far away places.
[html]
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y199/l ... _table.jpg);">
Just to clarify; I do not join claimed joining threads before oocly asked to :]

A stranger’s howl had indeed caught his attention, and Alex’s second made it obvious that he should be on his way over to their spot. Ears were half flattened, revealing his mediocre mood as he made his way to the borders where yet another stranger waited with one of his members. He was further away this time, but this did not force speed upon his form however, for it was foolish to believe he would be just around the corner every godamn time these strangers popped up. Voices drifted towards him as he closed in on the waiting pair. He broke into the conversation with his mere presence and gazed expectantly at the dark hued female after he had taken a moment to size up the amber eyed male. Males were good, but their thoughts could be rather up there, and after the last male he had found by the borders he was less open to let any idiot in. As the numbers grew he noticed he turned pickier. He needed strong loyalty within the majority. If they had too many thoughts of their own they could eventually turn thoughts into action and he was not planning to get overthrown anytime soon.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 439

She told him of herself, of her injury and her own travels, and his head bobbed up and down as he politely gave her his attention and ear. Indeed, a deer's hooves could be fatal to a wolf, even more so if she had been unshifted. Certainly, it had to have been a painful ordeal, though her injury was slightly less embarrassing than his own. More than slightly; he had simply injured himself. He did not comment further than simple sentences such as "I see" and "M-hm" and other minor phrases that had a place in conversation patterns just to signalize that he was paying attention. When she asked him a question, however, Semyon was cut short as a large male entered the scene, silence and blue gaze penetrating their conversation. Part of him was happy he did not have to elaborate this issue for her, for he knew that many might not understand his line of thinking. This was not something he spent a long time contemplating, however (in fact none), seeing as the male's presence made it clear that he was both the person Semyon should be adressing now, and immediately. This male did not look as if he would wait for him.

Semyon bent forward in the best kind of a bow-like gesture he could manage while supporting himself to the tree. His face was calm and he looked the male into his eyes as he spoke, not afraid. Semyon was rarely afraid. "I assume you are the Rosen. My name is Semyon, and I have found myself in a not-so lucky position." He gestured with his hand towards the leg before he continued. "My leg is injured, and I seek a place to rest while it heals." He wondered if he should tell the male right now that he did not intend to become a permanent addition to their ranks, or if he should wait and see which questions the Rosen might have for him. Deciding on the last option, he continued swiftly. "I would of course repay you and your pack for this should you be gracious enough to aid me, and I would stay for as long as it is necessary, until you are satisified with my efforts." Giving the male now a small smile, Semyon's hand went subconsiously to the weapons in his belt, his strange knives, war-sling and hunting knife, for this kind was the kind of "efforts" he had in mind. Any pack with half a brain would regard safety as an important issue, and he had yet to be turned away from a pack in need of such services.

[/html]
OOC|| Well isn't haku the only one that can let someone in? And he was called twice. Ah...he likes letting others wait, isn't it? Smile

Haku's appearance made Alex step back with a respectful nodd. The male didn't quite seemed to be in good moods and she wasn't the one to test just how upset he was. though she thought he just wanted to play harsh, Alex kept quiet, walking a little further and laying relaxed. Haku was cold and seemed unable to care bout others but Alex felt safe in his presence. She couldn't help herself to worry about the new male though.

Haku's silence scared her alittle, forcing her ears back for a while as her eyes widened almost waiting for a short burst of aggresivity. She decided to stay put whatever happened and hoped the males would just go along nicely. Nicely was a relative word since as far as she knew Haku was never nice.

When the stranger talked she lowered her head with a dissapointment sigh. How could he tell Haku he was going to stick around just to repay them. Stupid... she thought but shortly raised her head back and kept watching, trying to stay as quiet as possible but not irrseponsive. The situation was interesting and Alex decided to learn as much as she could from it.
[html]
It’s because joining threads should be dealt with as quickly as possible. Whenever the character that can accept the newcomer comes in, there should be only a few ic posts more before the joining thread finishes (if he or she was not the only greeter in the first place, that is). If he had joined the moment she howled then the thread could easily have been delayed because there would be three participants and that is not really needed for the whole thread :] Another reason is that I don't always have time to read the thread in detail to detect a specific ic sign for Haku to enter the thread if I have many other things to focus on elsewhere, so it also makes it easier to me to see when it's time for me to toss my character in Smile

Although he was awaiting her answer it was the joiner that decided to speak up. He turned his brilliantly blue gaze to the unpacked wolf and took in the words spoken. Semyon. Eyes darted to the leg in question and narrowed his eyes instantly. He had no intentions whatsoever to grant an injured wolf entrance to the pack, but he chose against interrupting the male and lent him an ear instead. Repay? How long would it take that leg to heal? He was probably not completely useless and could be used as a babysitter so that a few extra members could travel out and become useful in the war. "How bad is it then? Will you able to perform simple duties like taking care of puppies while it heals?" He revealed his yellowing fangs at the male for a mere moment in silent dominance before turning to the black female, again wishing to hear her report. ”What do you know of this male?” she had been here and already received a first impression of the male and he had not. His shortened tail danced tall behind him and he flexed his muscles impatiently, not at all eager to spend more time here than he had to.

[/html]
[html]

Word Count: 297

The Rosen considered him for a moment before speaking up, during which Semyon made certain not to position himself in any way that could be seen as provocative or dominating. He could not, however, be completely submissive either; their forms were different and much of the message would be lost along the way, but mostly it was the leg that prevented him from taking such a position. He could either remain standing as he was, halfway between dominating and submissivie, or go for a different stance and topple over. He watched the male as his blue eyes narrowed and studied his foot, but Semyon was not expecting the second part of the question that the Rosen gave him. "Well, there is nothing broken in the leg, but there seems to be some form of sickness of the wound; I think perhaps an ointment could do wonders, and in that case it shouldn't take long. I endure pain well, so I'll probably be up and functioning before I should be. I would certainly be able to watch puppies, or for example craft items such as weapons or tools — if you use such things here — meanwhile." Satisfied with his answer, Semyon diverted his gaze and awaited the next question or a response from the Rosen. When the male directedhis question to the female, Semyon merely stood still and said nothing. It was a good sign that he was asking her; to the warrior it meant that he was being considered, which was a large step ahead compared to being dismissed immediately. He hoped he would be allowed to stay with this pack, for his legs ached now, to the extent that he wondered if he could even make the walk further inward this claimed land should they accept him.

[/html]
OOC|| I got it nowSmile

As Haku spoke to her, Alex rised on her redish paws and spoke cold and toneless as she knew the male liked. "He seems to be a good warrior, and after his leg heals he might be a valuable help at some point. As far as i know he is a wanderer so i assume he has some useful skills we could use in war and of course he seems to know quite alot about weapons and traps. She nodded respectfully than continued on the same evan tone. I see no threat nor hidden desires in him and evan if he has something in mind he can't get far with that leg. She ended it, sure she made her point as shortly and directly as she could than layed down again like a soldier that ended the report.

Hazel eyes stared the two males with curiosity as she had no idea of what was to come. She was quite proud of the fact that Haku asked her opinion and wondered if she raised to his expectations. Of course she knew the Rosen would never really praise anyone she still hopped of a warm light in his icy eyes. Alex remained calm, front paws crossed like a sfinx from ancient time. For a second she almost seemed like a statue and if it wasn't her equal breathing she'd probably pass as one too.
[html]
RAWR

The Rosen considered the newcomer and clicked his tongue absently against the roof of his mouth as chocolate coated ears perked to take in an acceptable explanation. While he would have strongly disliked a wolf with useless leg he could always have found use for the individual, but Haku’s future plans did not go far ahead of time because there was no future to be seen. Meaning it did not exist. He wanted strong and healthy members to fight his meaningless wars. Blue eyes studied the limb more throughoutly, but he had limited medical skills and could not maintain his interest for long. Both Conor and Susquehanna were present in the pack lands and so the wolf would find someone able to treat his leg immediately.

Alex offered her opinion and he turned an ear in her direction to take in her words. She seemed to take this self appointed job of hers quite seriously, but that was what he wished and so he was pleased. Haku doubted everyone around him – unable to trust after he had been burned several times by his minions in the past. It was also true what the dark woman said; if he had something in mind then he wouldn’t get far with the leg. There were several others that easily would pose more of a threat than this freshly arrived stranger though. Haku was not at all comfortable with the fact that a Lykoi male walked around with the Dahlia de Mai tag above his head, but he had let the bastard in anyway. Perhaps because he had seen a familiar darkness within the Lykoi man’s stormy orbs.

”Very well. In exchange for our hospitality I’d like to see you strengthen our side in the current conflict Dahlia is in. It would be much appreciated.” He turned to the Dahlian female and granted her a rare half-smile. ”Alex, could you do me the favor of escorting our injured friend to the pack’s healers; Susquehanna and Conor?” It would be easier to just command her to, but Haku also could be nice once or twice without choking. ”They are located in the heart of Dahlia, their scents wont be hard to detect once you’re drawing closer to Wolfville.” He turned back to the man, deciding for once to grant his own name. ”I’m Haku Soul, the alpha of these lands. Come to me once you’ve healed and you can start working off your debt.” Haku’s voice was not unnecessary strict as he said this, but it was clear that he expected the stranger to pop up when his shape allowed him to.

He did not yet know the other male’s name, but that was not truly necessary either. He just needed his face and scent.

[/html]
Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the rp guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:
___1. Make your first IC post within five days.
___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.