Is it Love or Lies
Lucifer smiled, glad she was liking the cooking. The black male looked to the white lady, she was every thing at this point that he was in love with, strong and sexy, soft yet hard. the male was still madly in love with her. So much he was ready to end all the fighting, ready to start life with her all over again. The male tail shifted slowly side from side. as he served her, rabbit, fish and some vegetables. "Eat my love. I am my father's son, but I am not the cook he was. But I am hoping to make you the happiest female ever. I want you to know how much you mean to me."

The male poked at his food,his nerves where running to high, adding another log to the fire, the male watched at the flame grew higher. "Deuce, no matter how I look at you, I see the female I fell head over heals in love with. Do me the honor and be my mate? For now and forever?" The male got down on one knee in front of her, as he shifted though the pile of stuff near the fire, the male had fond her a ring that he hoped would fit while he was in the human lands.

Messages In This Thread