Is it Love or Lies
V-day thread

the male had been hash on her, always pointing out her flaws and never taken in blame for his own short comings. The black young male had this all planed out, it would be a night int he pack, a fire, and he would play this old wooden thing that he had found in the human lands, he was going to try to make things better between the two of them. Lucifer looked around, there was every thing set up, every thing had to be correct, every thing had to be just so. His heart raced in his chest as he walked fifty feet away from the whole scene that he had sat up, a thick, soft blanket, two fresh rabbits, two fish, and some vegetables that he had found in the human lands. and a metal pan that Noah had once cooked in, and a nice fire going.

Lucifer held a black cloth in his hands, he wasn't going to let Deuce see any of this till the meal was cooked. Standing on the down side of the hill the male gave a howl demanding that she came, there was not any reason, it was him being the demanding little ass that he was.
two weeks ago her mate had rescued her from inferni's grasp. The blade she'd found hung at her waist from it's sheath. She couldn't remember the last time she'd taken the goldenthread tea. The tea to prevent pregnancy. But it didn't matter, did it? Lucifer didn't want much to do with her.

She limped on the leg the coyote had fractured. It was only a minor limp, but a limp nonetheless. She was lucky she got out of there with her life, actually. And the knife. She touched it. It was cold to the touch, even after being against her fur. She'd taken some pains to do something with her fur; today was Dierdre's birthday. She'd meant to go visit her daughter, but time had once again gotten away from her.

Lucifer's call jolted her out of her thoughts. He was calling....for her? Hope rose in her chest. perhaps he'd forgiven her? She moved as quick as her fractured leg would allow her to. She arrived to where Lucifer awaited, an anxious look on her face. Is everything okay?
Lucifer didn't answer her, he quickly tied the black scarf around her face and eyes, he wanted her to surrender to him, and by doing what he had just done to her was all that he knew how to do, the male knew if he would have brought enough rope he could have tied her arms up, and that would have really got her going, and that really what he wanted from her. The black male touched the side of her face tenderly as he lead her up to the area. Sitting her down as he started the meal, one fish, and one rabbit for the both of them. The male had tried to cook like how his father did.

Sitting down next to the white female, he rubbed her legs softly as he leaned her back slow to where she was laying back, as he softly kissed her. "Deuce..I love you, your so sexy."
She was startled as he tied a scarf around her eyes, but felt trusting of him. He wouldn't let her get hurt. He sat her down and laid her back, and she tensed only slightly, wondering what was going on. His words, his tender kiss, made her smile gently. Lucifer....I love you too....

More wanted to be said, but stuck in her throat.
The male's hands never moved higher then the middle of her thigh, he wanted to be close with her but not wanting to press him-self onto her. The male took a free arm wrapping it around her, just holding her as he kissed her and loved upon her. He wanted to never let go of her, he wanted this never to end. The male could smell the food, he pulled away with a kiss and went over and poked the food around, trying to get it all to cook evenally. The male put the vegetable into the pan, and then some water, the oil off the fish was a great flavor to add to all the meat.

The male stood over the pan for a bit, till it was cook, pulling the meal off the fire, he gulped as he pulled a chuck of fish off, blowing on it till it was cool the male walked over to his mate, as he placed his paw upon her face, as he fed her the fish, he sat back and waited for a short bit before he took her blindfold off. "I hope this makes you happy, I love you so much Deuce."
She was getting that warm and gooey feeling as Lucifer held her so gently. She responded to his gentle touches with soft sighs of happiness, her tail wagging gently. She leaned into him, making a small sound of protest as he moved away. She waited patiently, listening to him move around.

When he returned, he slid something into her mouth. It was a small piece of fish, and it was delicious. She chewed thoughtfully, swallowing as he removed her blindfold. her tail wagged again as she looked to him. This makes me very happy, Lucifer. I love you, and I've missed you....
Lucifer smiled, glad she was liking the cooking. The black male looked to the white lady, she was every thing at this point that he was in love with, strong and sexy, soft yet hard. the male was still madly in love with her. So much he was ready to end all the fighting, ready to start life with her all over again. The male tail shifted slowly side from side. as he served her, rabbit, fish and some vegetables. "Eat my love. I am my father's son, but I am not the cook he was. But I am hoping to make you the happiest female ever. I want you to know how much you mean to me."

The male poked at his food,his nerves where running to high, adding another log to the fire, the male watched at the flame grew higher. "Deuce, no matter how I look at you, I see the female I fell head over heals in love with. Do me the honor and be my mate? For now and forever?" The male got down on one knee in front of her, as he shifted though the pile of stuff near the fire, the male had fond her a ring that he hoped would fit while he was in the human lands.
She ate, her bi-colored eyes watching lucifer lovingly. They had such an unstable relationship, it seemed sometimes that it would never work between them. And then something would happen to prove just how right for eachother they were. He was always there to rescue her from trouble. He was always there to protect her from harm. He was her knight in shining armor, as the human fairytales always put it.

She looked at him curiously as he knelt in front of her and spoke to her. "Deuce, no matter how I look at you, I see the female I fell head over heals in love with. Do me the honor and be my mate? For now and forever?" And then he pulled out a ring. It was a human ring, but it was lovely. She admired it for a moment, then gingerly slipped it onto her ring finger. It was a perfect fit, even. She smiled at him, dazzled by the thought required behind this, then hugged him tightly.

Lucifer..I love it. She pulled back, looking into his deep blue eyes. I would be honored to be your mate. now and forever...
Realy all he ever wanted to do was to make her happy, to make sure she knew that she was his one and only. Lucifer smiled as he stood there on his one knee holding her, he loved her, he did. The male had only just figured out in the lands of the yote how much she really meant to him. He would kill with out her, and he wasn't ready to do that, not yet not never. The black male didn't let go of her, for a while he enjoyed just holding her, feeling her warmth of her body. Lucifer released a soft sigh, he was happy to be back in her arms once again.

Lucifer let her go as he moved to sit beside of her stroking her hair and her face, the male just looked at her, as he moved around and started to rub her back, trying to be tender enough not to hurt her, today was all about her, to make her feel better, to help feel the void that he had left in her heart the night what he slept with Jasper. He didn't regret it, no it opened his eyes and wings to a whole different side of her-self, but he knew that he shouldn't have done it while mated to her. The male moved forwards a bit nipping tenderly at her neck base and then started to kiss her neck about half way up, stopping at her jaw bone.