Reflections of our lives
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ableII.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
OOC: HI! Big Grin

WC: 500+

Ever since the meeting about the war Jazper had been spending his time in a very structured way. Not a day went by that he was not out searching the boarders for strange smells or glimpse of wolves or coyotes which should not be around Crimson Dreams. Three, four times a day he would spend a couple of hours walking around, making sure the territory was clearly marked and nothing was out of place. Aro and Sophia were rather pleased with his absence, leaving them sitting at four months old and ready and eager to run around exploring. In all honesty the father was scared. Scared of how fast the two were growing up, now running around talking in full sentences and growing into their own individuality. They were halfway to adulthood! Soon enough they wouldn't need him to pick them up, put them to bed, get them a meal in the morning.

The whole situation was troubling and aggravating to the large brute. How was he suppose to take care of his children, teaching them values and tell them stories, when he was out here making sure nothing and no one could lay a paw on either of them. The freedom to run around and explore was a privilege of being part of a pack. None of the pack members would ever, ever, think about hurting one of his pups. There was a whole line up of wolves ready to protect them and teach them, helping to mold them into young well rounded adults. Yet, there was a war going on, one thing he could not just push aside in his mind. He had grown up with values of security, of preventing insecurity for the ones you loved. Now, Jazper had everything he had ever wanted. A beautiful fun loving mate, two adventurous and inquisitive pups, relation to his admirable alpha. The Marino family had become his family.

As thoughts continued to run through his mind, his brows pressing the skin between his brows in concern and his four, rather massive, paws hit the snow and left distinct prints of his own frustrations. His golden eyes looked around in confusion as a familiar scent came to him on the passing breeze. Under a near by tree he spotted the newcomer he had been intrigued by at the pack meeting. He instantly fixed his sulking pasture. Thick ebony tail raised high into the air, his shoulders rolled back and his chest puffed out showing off his impressive and giant size, not to mention a friendly smile. As he approached the lady he internally was put off at her body language. She appeared to be rather irritated at him for no apparent reason. However, she did try to be friendly enough at least. “I just wanted to say hello. I saw you at the meeting but I'm afraid I was to busy keeping my pups amused to introduce myself before it started.” The explanation was an average one, not very exciting. “I'm Jazper.” He spoke in a friendly tone, and unable to extent a hand in greeting he bowed, the thick black, well kept fur gleaming in the sun and give him a rather elegant appearance.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread