What great days these are
[html]

WC:222

his daydream was cut short with words from next to him and saw not one but two wolves close by and he was shocked he didn’t notice them beforehand, in smell or sound or anything, and it made him wonder, how long had they been standing there? It made him feel uncomfortable in a way that they could sneak up on him like that especially when he was normally good at sensing things.

”Oh Hi, I’m Niro, and yes, me and my sister Orin came a few days ago.”
Niro tried to make it look like they hadn’t surprised him. He felt unsure of himself, he never use to do the talking, he’d always let his sister do it, but she wasn’t here now, and it seemed that they were the new interest around here. Hopefully no one would be too interested long, He didn’t want to be the center of attention. He held out his long paw to shake the other’s hand. Hopefully they would see it as a welcomeing gesture, he didn’t know exactly how they acted over the seas from where he lived, they seemed nice enough, at least it wasn’t live or die here. Well as much as he’s seen, his guard was let down a lot more lately, maybe that’s why they snuck up on him.

<style type="text/css"> .niro-a01 b{font-weight:bold; color:#4B73D8; letter-spacing:1px; } .niro-a01 p{text-indent:25px; padding:0px 10px 10px 15px; margin:0px;} .niro-a01{width:425px; background-color:#BCC7E7; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/nirotable.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 0px 0px 265px 0px; font-family: 'trebuchet ms', sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3A4A6C; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread