Walks along,
[html]

Good post Smile Sorry for taking longer; I am very busy right now and my sub-leader is away so I have to handle things myself. I have requested you titled, and you can start playing as a regular member immediately if you want Smile Welcome!

Dawali nodded at her words, smiling a little as he sensed her growing confidence. It was good to have the ability to humble oneself, to not think that one is the king of the world; Dawali didn't need anyone to challenge his position. Not because he so badly wanted it (though it had become and integrated and natural part of him now), but because others would not know the territory and the members as well. The skills this female listed were useful, though at first he had not quite understood what she meant by the first sentence. It quickly became clear to him that she, like himself, shared some bond with the earth they walked upon. Perhaps it manifested itself differently in people; in Dawali it had come in the form of an eagle. He smiled; she was a diplomat. This was good, for they had none beside himself. Rarely did a joiner present such skills, and he was glad for the change. Finished talking, the female bowed, and Dawali gave a short bow in return, moving only his neck. It was a tiny bow, but a bow nonetheless. "Diplomacy is a rare skill to have, and very useful, as are your other abilities. You are welcome, then, to stay here." Yellow eyes sought her gaze and stayed there; Dawali was just a little impressed. It was strange how just a regular, boring day could yield such results.

Awesome sexy table by Kat! Smile
[/html]

Messages In This Thread