i don't feel the same
[html]

Aw, I'm flattered that you're liking this thread.Hmm... I can't think of anything interesting at the moment. Maybe they could just catch up for a while? Or Kansas could show Phoenix how he can read.

His father’s story was so very exciting – Kansas’ eyes were wide, and he chewed his lip at the more frightening parts; though the whole experience sounded like a harrowing one. He couldn’t imagine being chased by a lynx as a youngster, knowing that your life could very well end in its jaws. He gulped when his Papa was through, as if he were reliving the tale himself… he hated how tense he had become, but he was a frightful boy, shameful as this was to admit. That sounds horrible, he said, hoping saying so did justice to the story. Phoenix had rather sad tales, but admittedly, they were exciting.

He had a lot of questions to ask his father, from simple ones like why it rained to those that were more complex, such as things regarding his adolescence and if Phoenix thought Firefly would ever return. The last one he had asked many times, and always got the same answer. All of his questions seemed stupid to him, and he didn’t feel like making his father listen to him. He finally came up with something that he thought Phoenix would enjoy being asked, and smiled as he spoke. Aren’t you glad Moon is back? I sure am… At least he had returned. Kansas only wished for the same thing with his mother and two sisters.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread