one more cup of coffee 'fore I go
[html]

I'm a little late XP 300+

These motions had become more or less automatic to the hybrid, his body having memorized the flow. There were times he wished to seek out the Dahlian woman who had received his first lesson from, to show her all the progress he had made. Haven had a gut feeling, however, that she no longer was around. There had been a great sense of honor from the blue painted fey and he could not see her participating in the war of a pack filled with thoughtless butchers and madmen. There were still one or two individuals in Dahlia de Mai that he liked, but now his overall attitude towards the pack had shifted to the negative. After he had seen what had happened to Firefly, sat there while her pups were miscarried, the taste of bile filled his mouth at the thought of that pack and a quiet fire raged in his gut. He still had every intention of enacting revenge for that grievous wrong. His honor wouldn't let it stand as it was.

With his body lost in the motions of his swings and cuts and his mind embroiled in thoughts of the war he didn't hear the approach of someone coming up behind him. Didn't even notice Drogon's attention shift to the approaching luperci, his large head and powerful neck turn to look at the Marshall that he was well acquainted with. But then a familiar voice broke the quiet air in greeting and Haven spun around to see Heath. The Knight's chest heaved a little bit in exertion, but a small smile grew on his face. "Hey." His friend looked a good sight better than he had the last time they had run into each other. He had meant to track the tawny hybrid down ever since his talk with Ruri, but things had kept cropping up to delay him. Walking over to where he had placed the longswords' sheath against the tree he returned it to it's protective casing before turning back to face Heath.

Stretching out his muscles he walked over to his friend, smile still on his face. "I hope Jac hasn't been giving you and Ruri any more trouble. I saw her not too long afterwords and she told me what happened," he explained, smile slowly fading into a sad frown. "Felt pretty guilty about it, after I told you it all was going to be alright." Apparently it hadn't turned out alright at all, but hopefully Jac had pulled his head from his ass by now.

<style type="text/css">
.Haven001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#111111; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Haven001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#545454; text-align:right;}
.Haven001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Haven001 {margin:0 auto; width:339px; background-color:#cccccc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ven002.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #111111; padding: 180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#545454; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread