one more cup of coffee 'fore I go
[html]

rawr<33

Heath had not always been the brightest, or the most mature. He had been a wayward and misguided teen, filled with bitterness and more anger then one wolf should carry. He and Haven had known each other for some time, and the orange hybrid was his friend through the low times and the better moments. There were not many that the black gloved man would call his friend, but he could extend a lesser title to the other canine. Gold eyes watched as the sword as the Sensechal turned to face him. The long knives had always made him uneasy, no matter the holder. He allowed his eyes to moved back to Haven as he spoke, and then reached for the nose of the dark coated stallion. Greeting with an open hand, as was their custom.

His ears turned to listen to the other male’s words, and thankfully could shake his head at the question presented. The situation was not solved completely, at least not in his eyes. Heath felt that Ruri was at ease with it, knowing Jac better then he did. But, as he knew he should simply listen to the woman he loved there was something the felt unresolved. Facing the male Heath spoke, “Don’t worry.” He assured him. “I have been able to avoid Jac, though I know that it is not done for good. He has not come by, and I haven’t sought him out.” Heath confessed, not blaming Haven what so ever for what happened. What was he to say to another in the state Heath had been in? Did Haven forget that Heath had hit him? “It hasn’t stopped us, we live in the same cabin now.” Heath explained.

“I still feel guilty that I punched you.” the gray and brown male said with a half faced grin. He was certain he still owed Haven for that night.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
300+

Messages In This Thread