one more cup of coffee 'fore I go
[html]

rawrness 300+

He could sense Heath's wariness of the blade in his hand, and while he supposed he could understand he didn't see why his friend should be so when it was only him. The only time that Heath would ever be in the sword's path would be if he had done something irrevocably wrong. Not only did Haven find this scenario unlikely, but even if Heath would commit some crime he doubted that he would be able to use the weapon on the other male. Their long friendship couldn't be erased, nor would he want to. No, the Knight would throw the sword aside and wrestle the other into submission before ever trying to lay the edge of steel against him. But, Vowkeeper was put away now and there was even less reason for the black-gloved hybrid to be reticent.

As his friend shook his head he released a small sigh of relief. He would have been very upset if Jac was still being a bullheaded fool about this. Well, it was still very possible that he was still being that, but as long as he was leaving the couple alone then Haven could breathe easy. "That may be the best for now. I'm sure his temper needs plenty of time to cool, the stubborn ass. There were many of their King's vices that he was able to overlook or push to the side, but when he was trying to keep two lovers apart it struck an angry chord in the Seneschal. He may be a warrior, but he was still a deeply emotional being and everything about that situation had just been wrong. At the good news though Haven's smile returned in full. "That so? Congratulations! The Aatte moved forward to give Heath a quick, hearty hug. "That's great, I'm really happy for you both."

Haven shrugged and waved his hand in front of his face dismissively. "Don't worry about it. I don't have a glass jaw. Besides, if our positions had been switched I might have done the same thing." Alcohol and emotional distress were a bad mix and made people do very, very stupid things. He knew that firsthand.

<style type="text/css">
.Haven001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#111111; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Haven001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#545454; text-align:right;}
.Haven001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Haven001 {margin:0 auto; width:339px; background-color:#cccccc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ven002.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #111111; padding: 180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#545454; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread