one more cup of coffee 'fore I go
[html]

rawr to the max (sorry for the quick reply! still love me D:!)

Where the two males had come from where two very different situations, and who they were was just as different. But, there were so many things that were the same. Both their fathers were assholes, and neither of them could look at or think of their sire's with pride or with any sort of pleasant emotion (if they felt the need to think of them at all). Their families had their rough patches, and in times of crisis they had always seemed to help each other out. How they had changed through out the seasons was quite amazing as well, from ragged and fun loving youths to adults that saw the world for what it was, found the pleasant things in it and fought to protect them. Heath was grateful that their friendship only grew stronger in their changes, knowing that the other male always had a good, honorable effect on him. Heath needed that.

Heath laughed at Haven's comment, "I think so too." he couldn't help but agree. Jac needed to cool down and let his brain wrap around that fact that Heath wasn't leaving, and he loved Ruri more then life itself. If only he could prove it to the world, then perhaps that King would notice his pure intentions. But the mood quickly turned to a celebration, and Heath wrapped an arm around his friend as he embraced him. "Thanks, man." A large smile was placed on his maw, reliving the joy of Ruri's acceptance of their mateship all over again. He found that there were not many things that felt better.

A chuckle rang at Haven's comment. He was sure that even if his jaw wasn't made of glass it was certainly sore the next day. Heath bear paws and boxing style never just tapped lightly. But he always appreciated Haven's forgiving nature. Heath flipped the conversation back onto the other male, "How has everything been with you?" if he remembered correctly their last conversation had been a bit one sided. Heath wished to know what was happening in his friends life, no detailed spared.

<style type="text/css">
</style>
[/html]
300+

Messages In This Thread