one more cup of coffee 'fore I go
[html]

<33

Heath did not wish to believe that he and Ruri would always be plagued with Jac’s on looking. Yes, she was like a daughter to him but Heath wished for their privacy and the space that would allow them to grow as a family. His worries about Jac were diminishing each day that passed with a sighting of him. Out of sight, out of mind had always been true to the coy-wolf. And with Jac it felt even truer. Heath laughed out loud at Haven’s remark, knowing all to well what memory he was speaking of. Of course, their very first. Tell her you love her, even if you don’t Heath would slap his yearling-self in the mouth if he could hear those words now. How things changed, and the things he knew now compared to then. It was quiet amazing how they both had transformed. “Never would have thought this is where I would be. Never thought I could be happy.” He spoke the dismal words with a smile and a light tone because he was indeed happy.

He wanted to know about Haven though, needed to know how his friend was fairing. All he really knew was if his stallion companion was well. But there was a change in the male’s voice, and Heath frowned right about with him. Heath knew of the woman that he spoke of, and he had been a little unsure about her the time they had met. The story unfolded, and Heath watched with a growing angry just as it rose in Haven’s voice and features. He hadn’t known that Dahlia had attacked on of their own, and had even been leaning towards Inferni as the wrong doers. Now he didn’t know what to think, and could not help but replace the fiery woman with his mate. What if it had been her? She had lost her pups as well, more pack members, and the most helpless of all, to be hurt and perish. He had little to say at first, his jaw locked with rage. Then with a shake of his head Heath spoke, “I can’t believe that happened.” though he believed every bit. “I had no idea they attacked one of us… and to loose her litter.” His light colored hand raked through his ragged mane. “Its horrible.” His voice was gruff.

<style type="text/css">
.heathbones01 b {font-weight:bold; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5f4239; letter-spacing:1px; }
.heathbones01ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#101010; text-align:right;}
.heathbones01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.heathbones01 {margin:0 auto; width:337px; background-color:#777777; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... hbones.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #101010; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#101010; letter-spacing:.3px; word-spacing:.9px; line-height:12.3px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

300+

Messages In This Thread