one more cup of coffee 'fore I go
[html]

less atrocious wait?! 300+

Firefly was not as close to him as some people were, but they were far from strangers. She was his aunt, not by blood, but blood had come to matter very little to Haven as far as relations went. Outside of Mati, he was closer to his non-blood relatives than he was to the ones he shared genes with. This made him even more outraged for what had happened to the woman. He knew that she could get on people's bad sides easily and that the conflict could have easily started as an agrument that she could have started. There was no excuse or reason good enough to attack a pregnant woman though. Nothing in the world could make that acceptable. It struck him closer, because it was Firefly, but he would have reacted the same if it had been someone he hadn't known. He hated violence against women as a general rule, but that was stepping beyond every moral boundary that existed. It was disgusting.

He hadn't expected Heath to join in with him on this crusade. The Knight had only been making a statement and hadn't really expected any sort of response to it, much less the one that was given. He looked at the tawny hybrid, mild surprise clear in his jades, but he nodded back nonetheless. Whether or not he would actually search Heath out when the time for vengeance came he wasn't sure. This was his fight and he didn't wish to endanger anyone else. Still, knowing that someone else understood, and thought that this was right was a comfort. Haven never wanted to turn into someone lusting for blood, but this wasn't that, this was taking steps to right a wrong that could never actually be righted.

Heath's hand on his shoulder helped him to shake away the misery of the topic, pushing it deep inside, storing the anger for the right time. The time where he would need it to fulfill his vow. There was a small silence and then the question reminded him of the other big news he had to share with his friend. Despite the low mood of only a few minutes before, he couldn't help the smile that spread broadly over his face. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot," he said. "Well, I was kind of seeing this girl. She lived back in Crimson Dreams, but I was really falling for her. The other day she showed up at the borders to join here, to be with me." He looked back to his black gloved friend, his eyes having regained their former light.

<style type="text/css">
.Haven001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#111111; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Haven001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#545454; text-align:right;}
.Haven001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Haven001 {margin:0 auto; width:339px; background-color:#cccccc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ven002.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #111111; padding: 180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#545454; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread