one more cup of coffee 'fore I go
[html]

300+

He was glad he had such good news to share after what had befallen Firefly had sucked all the excitement and happiness out of their conversation. The Knight needed to focus on the good to keep himself from losing his mind mulling over the ills that had come to those of the pack. He wouldn't forget them, couldn't forget them, but he would only end up lost in the disgusting and tragic events if he couldn't let them go and think of happier things. The news of Princess was without a doubt one of those happy things. It had been such a surprise, but undoubtedly the best surprise he had ever received. At the moment any thoughts of the similarities between Princess coming to be with him and Siobhan coming to be with him were far from his mind. The Aatte couldn't help being anything but excited and enthusiastic about the future.

Haven grinned back at his friend as he patted his shoulder and congratulated him. "Thanks man." It was good to have a guy friend to share these things with, to talk to. Not that he didn't love and appreciate all the women in his life, for they had made him who he was, but Heath was the one male he really had a strong relationship with. It was important, their friendship, and he cherished more than he thought he'd ever probably say aloud. It really didn't need to be spoken, they both understood. "Her name's Princess. Before you ask, I'm not pulling your leg, it really is." It wasn't a stretch to think Heath might assume it was a joke. "She's, well, she's great. Really sweet, but she has a big personality. I love that about her though. She isn't like anyone I've ever known before." He found it somewhat hard to put her into words, there was just so much to her. "You and Ruri should come over sometime, we could all have dinner or something," he suggested, wanting his two best friends to meet the girl who held his heart.

<style type="text/css">
.Haven001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#111111; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Haven001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#545454; text-align:right;}
.Haven001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Haven001 {margin:0 auto; width:339px; background-color:#cccccc; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... ven002.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #111111; padding: 180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Bookman Old Style, serif; font-size:12px; color:#545454; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread