one more cup of coffee 'fore I go
[html]

This was the sort of news that the two males needed to share. Of course they would need to discuss other, darker news such as what had happened with Firefly. But the two good friends needed things to celebrate, needed reasons to be happy for one another and enjoy their lives. It was not surprising that Haven had found a lady that he could settle down with. That had always been in his card, ever since they were both young and naïve. Haven had always deserved it. He had not deserved the heartache and the pain of loosing his first love. But such unhappiness made finding the next much sweeter.

Heath’s smile did not fade, even as Haven explained all about his new girl. Princess? the black-gloved male stifled a laugh, and nodded to show that he believed his friend. He wouldn’t question him, not a bit. Of course it was more then amusing that the pack’s Knight had found his Princess. Wasn’t such a courtship fate? Good. I’d glad. Heath said with one last pat of Haven’s shoulder after he had finished trying to place his lady friend into words. Heath knew how difficult such a thing was.

Yeah, we should. The coy-wolf exclaimed. Maybe with things were not as troubling as they were now, after the fighting had settled, they could get everyone together. I can’t wait to meet her. Heath spoke with a wide smile as it lifted his brow, his voice teasing and venturing back to how he used to speak of woman. Of course those old beliefs that they were good for one thing and only that had died long ago, but he could not loose that playful rogue that wanted to joke with the other male. Of course, it was all in good fun.

<style type="text/css">
.Heath7 b {font-weight:bold; color:#be8d77; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Heath7ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Georgia, serif;; font-size:12px; color:#e6e4e6; text-align:right;}
.Heath7 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Heath7 {margin:0 auto; width:373px; background-color:#322c30; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... 26-002.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #e6e4e6; padding: 130px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#e6e4e6; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

300+

Messages In This Thread