Sunny days are here
OOC: I am so sorry I thought I posted back already!!!

Pontiac gave a soft sigh, hearing what he told her. She hoped that her Prince would wake up and find her, take her off for a ride on that white horse. Oh now wouldn’t that be lovely? A nice ride into the sun set her arms wrapped around him, as he made sure that his beast was moving smoothly. Her eyes fluttered as she was ever so quickly whisked off to a dreamland of white fluffy clouds. The horse was no longer any horse; it had wings, massive bird like wings. She sighed again”Oh…how dreamy!”

Finding her-self seeing that mental image of her prince come into view she gasped, really had the love bug bitten her that bad? She coughed shaking her head as she looked back to the white male with a laugh.”Oh! I’m so so sorry! I guess I’m just getting up there and I’m ready to find my soul mate, or maybe it’s a girl thing. Oh goodness! I’m sorry!” The female was ashamed that she allowed her-self to dream that much, surely he did not care about that. He was here to start his day’s work. Her hands reaching out for something.”Please let me fill your water and help you with your work for the day. It’s always nicer to have either an extra hand or someone to talk to.”

Messages In This Thread