Sunny days are here
The winter was on its way out; the nastiness of the weather had taken a toll on every one, and everything. Pontiac was quick to find out that winter wasn’t her season; she found her-self dealing with bouts of depression, and feared showing her raw self to the members that she knew. She didn’t want anyone to see her gloomy and upset with life it-self. She found a cabin deep within the pack lands and took her-self there and held her-self prisoner there, only allowing her face to be seen when she was out trying to get a bite to eat. She wasn’t sure how she found her-self to this point. Her coat had shifted from a smooth ivory to tan over the winter taking on a common dog’s marking. She was ever so sure that no one would want to have her around in the pack, she wasn’t a wolf…or if she was, she didn’t look like one that for sure.
She stepped out of the ran down shack, mud was dried to her ivory legs, as she shifted as her shaggy pelt clung to her coat as she blinked looking at the early spring sun, she snorted and then sneezed, as she twitched her nose. She sighed as she rolled her head down. She found a path that took her back to the water font to bath her body off, she sighed as she pushed her head and headed towards the water front.
Pendzez was out and about. Despite setting his goal for a day's work, he easily noticed the effects of the winter blight. Snow covered everything on the earth, frost burn on the shrubs. It was like the animals were the only ones that could escape it before they were affected by the falling snow flakes. Every animal had an instinct to survive harsh seasons and conditions, even wolves.

He found that he was nearing a huge muddy puddle. He went around it as he was heading for the water, for water replenishment. He can't start a day, knowing he has to go back and forth for water. He took a canteen so he could take water with him on his his day duties. Arriving, he knelt down and filled up the water bottle.
Once again she was caught off in her on world thinking of how her life was going, this time she didn’t have anything she was drinking, but never the less she was off in her own world. The once ivory lady with brown ear tips jumped, and then quickly lowered her-self down to the ground. She didn’t raise a lip or snarl she just gasped, then looking over to who it was. She sighed as the fear swiftly left her, standing up with a shake from her head. ”How do you mange to find me...not that I mind or anything. I’m always happy to see you or your mate.” She gave a soft laugh, it was nice to talk to a friend she hadn’t see in a while.
”Wow…last time I saw you...you were going to be a father…how is that? Is there anything you guys need?” She stepped back letting the white male lead the way to where he was heading, she wasn’t meaning to stop him from what he was on route to do.
Pendzez looked up to find a female. It was once again Pontiac. He was marveled that he just seemed to bump into her, or that she found his this time. He was at the lake before she was, so she found him this time. He wasn't really complaining. He was grateful to see her. She was very helpful for Pendzez and Xeris. The white male guess could call her a goof friend.

Standing upright, he smiled at the female as she spoke. It has been recently he saw her last, before he was a father. Now, he was a father of three beautiful pups. Two boys and a girl. They were well behaved, apart from Delwyn with being energetic. "You seem to be doing well Pontiac. It's always good to see a friend now and then. Me and Xeris are doing fine at the moment. I just came for some water, for today's duties."
[html]

She gave a nod as she shifted her paws under her to move away, trying not to block or prevent the male from preparing him-self for the day’s work that the white Nuncio male named Pendzez was trying to set about doing. She gave a nod, as she sucked in her bottom lip feeling that maybe she was not working as hard as she should if he was already setting out for the day’s work.

”Aww Pendzez, you are too kind. I am fine! Glad to hear that you and Xeris are doing well.” she smiled sweetly, in all truth she found the feeling of envy hovering around in her heart. The male had found love with someone so great. She looked down shifting around upon her paws that had mud dried upon it, after this she was going to have to go take a bath, she was going to freeze her butt off but she would look a bit better, however it was not likely but whatever. ”Uhh Pendzez, how did you know that Xeris was the one you wanted to spend the rest of your life with?”

<style type="text/css">
.Pontiac001 b {font-weight:bold; color:#f5f8f8; letter-spacing:1px; }
.Pontiac001ooc {font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#f5f8f8; text-align:right;}
.Pontiac001 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.Pontiac001 {margin:0 auto; width:345px; background-color:#080a03; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... iac001.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #c5b1d9; padding: 0px 0px 215px 0px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#c5b1d9; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]
Pendzez smiled again as the wolfess commented on his kindness. Yes, the white wolf was the kind type. He had was now, way more mature than he was before when he was still young. He had practiced discipline and now he's an ambassador of Phoenix Valley. He had wondered if Jefferson would even consider giving Pendzez the position of Pundit. Of course, Pendzez would have to prove himself further in his duties, to see if the white wolf was able for the rank of 2nd subleader. "Thanks. Same to hear about you."

He then stopped and just looked at the wolfess as she asked that question. Pendzez had put a lot of though into it. He knew Xeris was the one, but he didn't really explain how she was. It wasn't that he couldn't, but he never really said anything. He supposed that he would have to say. "Some would say it was destiny, but I don't. I do believe in destiny, but for me and Xeris, I guess the spirits always knew when she and I first met," he said as he remembered the beach on the day they first met.
OOC: I am so sorry I thought I posted back already!!!

Pontiac gave a soft sigh, hearing what he told her. She hoped that her Prince would wake up and find her, take her off for a ride on that white horse. Oh now wouldn’t that be lovely? A nice ride into the sun set her arms wrapped around him, as he made sure that his beast was moving smoothly. Her eyes fluttered as she was ever so quickly whisked off to a dreamland of white fluffy clouds. The horse was no longer any horse; it had wings, massive bird like wings. She sighed again”Oh…how dreamy!”

Finding her-self seeing that mental image of her prince come into view she gasped, really had the love bug bitten her that bad? She coughed shaking her head as she looked back to the white male with a laugh.”Oh! I’m so so sorry! I guess I’m just getting up there and I’m ready to find my soul mate, or maybe it’s a girl thing. Oh goodness! I’m sorry!” The female was ashamed that she allowed her-self to dream that much, surely he did not care about that. He was here to start his day’s work. Her hands reaching out for something.”Please let me fill your water and help you with your work for the day. It’s always nicer to have either an extra hand or someone to talk to.”