Don't say we're healing when it's just not what we
[html]

For once, Deuce would have someone else there with her when she gave birth, the father of the pups. Dierdre wasn't sure if it would be appropriate for her to be there or not...she thought that Deuce might want her there, but she wanted to try and stay away from Lucifer as much as possible, even after the pups were born. Maybe she would hunt the mother something to eat, and give it to her after the birthing process was completely over. Did giving birth make you ill? Or were you hungry when it was over?

Either way, if Deuce wasn't hungry, she could save it for later. Dierdre was glad that she had a bow, because that meant that she didn't even have to move around a whole lot, and she could still get a meal. She'd have to get a harpoon, too...for fishing.

"I see. I think that it would be a good idea to pass on Pilot's last name, too. We will have to decide that later on, when the pups are closer." She wasn't sure how long a gestation period was for a wolf, really...she'd never gone through this before.

"How much longer until they are born? I think that mine will not be here for a little while longer."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread