Don't say we're healing when it's just not what we
[html]

Set march 1st

One month had gone by since she'd recovered the knife. She carried it with her everywhere now. She was only now feeling well enough to leave the lands. She avoided inferni, returning to her den in the city. She kneeled outside at Shadow's grave, speaking in soft tones to him and his siblings. I'm sorry i failed you, all of you...I wsih I could try again, for each of you.... She sighed, feeling small and lost.
When she stood, she went into her den by way of the back door. From there, one could see into the kitchen and livingroom. the stairs to the basement were to her left. Instead of going to the basement, she moved to the bedroom that was off the kitchen. She sat on the bed. From the bed, she could see the front porch, and beyond it, the street.
Next to the bed was a picture in a frame. She assumed it was the human that once claimed this room, or the human's mate. She pulled out the only survivng remnant of her journal, the picture of herself and lucifer. She sighed again, laying back on the bed. After a short while, she fell asleep.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread