Its a beautiful morning!
[html]

Domonick was wandering around the place he now resided. The air smelled great. He could hear the sounds of nature. The birds were chirping. He could hardly believe that just yesterday he was a wanderer and now he was a member of this pack. He knew that he really should get to know others, if he was ever going to be a true member, he shouldn't be a stranger. He didn't know anyone else here, the only ones he had talked to were Pontiac, Delwyn and Jefferson, the people that had greeted him into the pack.

He had been wandering around and noticed a cabin, the the vines of the ivy clinging onto it's sides. Well, better meet the neighbors I guess., he said aloud to any creature within listening distance. He walked up to the cabin, tugging at his leather shirt he had put on, after he had changed into his Optime form earlier that day, he wanted to take the kinks out of staying in one form for long. He wasn't used to this form, it had been several weeks since he had shifted, the feeling was slightly uncomfortable, like trying to get back into a habit that you stopped and suddenly jumped back in to.

He walked up to the cabin and heard someone out back. He wandered around and noticed a female tending to horses. Horses? I didn't think I would see those here. he thought to himself, he hadn't seen horses for awhile, the last ones were wild mustangs several miles from here. He stopped where he was and spoke, Wow, I haven't seen horses for a long time. What do you use them for? Food?

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread