Its a beautiful morning!
[html]

Domonick smiled, "So this antivenom stuff makes side affects the venom of anything poisonous that bites you?". He didn't quite know what exactly antivenom was, he was never taught it during his short life in his old pack, but he understand the basics of what it did. As the female smiled, he could see the icy blue color of her eyes, Whoa. he muttered to himself. She introduced herself to him, in which he introduced himself as well, "My name is Domonick, training in trying to figure out my place." he scratched his head nervously, making sure he didn't seem like a complete fool.

He took the box she handed to him, "I take it these are those antivenoms you were talking about?"
Domonick sniffed the air, everything smelled crisp, clean. The weather was amazing today, better than the rainy day he had to deal with on his first day here. His tail wagged calmly behind him, showing his good mood. He couldn't help but be happy, he had no reason not to be. He squinted his eyes and glanced up at the bright sky and watched the clouds float by, thinking about how calm it was here. He turned back to Angelique,

"Care to show me what else you do at this place?" he asked, trying to get to know her better.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread