Its a beautiful morning!
Angel smiled as she listened to Domonick. "Basically if you get bitten by a poisonous spider, the antivenin acts on the poison in your system until it leaves your body. Without the antivenin you could die. Its why I am collecting it for future uses. And I kept pets!" she said as she pointed to glass jars full of spiders. Several different species actually. "And do not worry about your place. If you like, I can teach you first aid things such as basic first aid as well as some herbalism techniques for medicinal herbs as time goes on. I don't mind taking on an apprentice." she spoke as she gave a smile to him.

"Those are indeed the antivenins. Please don't drop them. They are very fragile. You can see how much is in each one right? Well, imagine the venom of a spider. A drop of venom that can kill you measures to the tip of a blade of grass. Sometimes it takes more. But some spiders, one bite can kill you within hours if not minuets." she spoke as she gave a shrug. "Like I said, its the reason why I have the antivenins. To keep you protected. And the more I collect the better. Sometimes it will take more than one vial to keep you from dying."

In reality being poisoned was very dangerous! She had all her snake antivenins and her scorpion ones. Bees were no issue unless you were allergic. Angel asked what else she did here and she gave a smile. "Well, I mentioned herbalism earlier. I also collect herbs and store them for later use. Inside my cabin is an assortment of jars and such either filled with water and leaves, berries, roots, and other assortments all for the purpose of first aid. Come, I shall show you." After setting the horses inside the round-pen she locked the gate and went to her cabin and waited for him to follow before coming inside.

Messages In This Thread