Its a beautiful morning!
[html]

Domonick flinched slightly, and forced a nervous smile, “Spiders, never been a big fan. I used to wake up with them covering me all the time.” He said, remembering his times wandering alone. He pushed those thoughts aside, he had to start thinking about is new life. There was no reason he should think about his past, but he couldn’t help referring to it. It was a part of who he was, something that was going to take a while to push aside. He smiled as she mentioned taking on an apprentice, “That actually sounds good, I just might have to take you up on that offer in the future.” There couldn’t be any harm in learning a new school, so why should I not take her up on it, he thought to himself.

“That small of an amount, wow.” He said, surprised that something from that small of a creature can harm other things more than four times its size. He never thought that something so small would be able to kill him. He let out a small shudder, thinking about getting bit.
He shifted his weight listening to her, it was truly interesting. He had never heard about this type of stuff before. He followed after her as she left where the horses were and followed her up to the cabin, looking at it as he walked behind her, “Wow, this place is,” he had to think about the right words to use, ”it’s pretty.”

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread