Its a beautiful morning!
[html]
Sorry for it being so short Sad

Domonick looked at the variety of items everywhere. Wow. I haven’t seen anything like this. He knelt down to the injured animals. I know how it feels little guys. he said, his voice hushed. He smiled, wishing them the best. He stood back up, How do you do it? I mean, how’d you learn all this? He was intrigued; this concept was knew to him. All he knew about health was that if a bone broke, splint it. He chuckled, Is it magic? This to him didn’t seem too far from the truth. He had no idea how it worked, it might as well have been. He eyed some of the things lying around. He noticed something that he actually knew about, a berry that tasted pretty good actually. He didn’t think that it had any health benefits whatsoever.

He asked her, So if I get bit by a spider, you can inject some of that stuff into me and I’ll be all better? He had a hard time believing that something like that could happen, turning nature against its own works.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread