Its a beautiful morning!
Angel smiled as she listened to what he spoke and what he had asked. "It depends on if your body rejects the venom or not, but yes eventually you do feel better. It might take one vial, it might take eighty. That is why I am making as many as I can to make sure others don't get sick or even killed by the venom of other animals. Snakes and scorpions are the scariest ones. The smallest scorpion can inject the most lethal venom you can ever think of and the most aggressive snake can do the same at times. One must be careful. When I traveled through old ruins of places I happened to stumble on pictures and other books on these things so that's partially where I learned all of these things, but I also have been taught from my own mother as well. She was a great Apothecary in our old pack before I came here. She passed down her knowledge to me and I intend to pass it down to my own pups one day." when she mentioned her own pups a saddened look came upon her face but she passed it away as quickly as she could. "Until then, I intend on taking apprentices so long as they wish to learn it themselves as well."

Messages In This Thread