Its a beautiful morning!
[html]

Domonick's eyes got wide, he thought about the snakes he had eaten in the wild. He also thought about all the traveling he had done, sleeping among the spiders and scorpions. I must be lucky as hell then, not having had been bitten or stung at all. he chuckled. He shivered, hearing this information only adding to his phobia of spiders, snakes he had no problems with, he could avoid them if he saw them, but spiders always seemed to sneak up when you least expect it.

Domonick turned his attention back to Angel, Your mother taught you? ,he liked hearing about other people's parents, it makes him happy to know that others got to know theirs, even if he never truly knew his. It must be difficult to learn all of this. I mean, just by me looking around at all these things, I can't imagine learning it by pictures, even if you have someone helping you. he chuckled and added, but then again, I've always been a really bad learner. He looked around again, his eyes looking back at the spiders, he shuddered and muttered to himself, I hate those things, hate'em, hate'em.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread