Its a beautiful morning!
Angel nodded. "Well it depends on the learner yes like you said but I don't think you would be a bad learner. You just need to be hands on. I find that I retain information better that way if I worked with my hands. Come I shall show you." Angel spoke knowing she had to change the bandages of one of her 'patients'. Seeing the fox below her with the splint on its leg she unwrapped it to see that it was healing nicely. The wound has fractured when the fox tripped and a cut was severe on its leg. She had done her own practical stitches and soon it was healing. "Now, this will be pretty basic but I would like for you to re-wrap its leg in fresh bandages. Think you can do that? This fox is nervous with new faces but so long as you talk to it and are calm you will do just fine." she spoke as she set down the box of all her first aid items such as linen bandaging, thread, wool bandaging, pads made of cloth for gauze pads and other such items that could be used. After that she walked away but of course would keep an eye on him still smiling.

Messages In This Thread