Its a beautiful morning!
[html]

Domonick took a deep breathe and gulped, You want me to...change his bandages? He gulped again and took the bandages from Angelique and knelt down by the fox, trying to hold his hands steady and calm the fox, he spoke in a shushed voice, I'm a good guy, I'm here to help you. He felt awkward, he had never done anything like this before, hell he didn't even bandage himself when he was hurt, just licked his wound clean and keep on going, but he guessed that since he was in a pack now, he should learn how to do things the right way.

He placed a bandage under the fox's leg and began wrapping it around slowly, almost whispering aloud, See, everything is fine. As soon as he had finished he cocked his head to the side and let his ears fall back against his head and turned around to Angel, There, I didn't do to bad did I? He asked as he eyed his work. He let out a small sigh and chuckled, thought to himself, If an infection ends up coming as an result after this, I'm screwed. Certainly that won't happen...hopefully it won't. Will it be my fault? He felt weird, never having done anything medical before. He gave Angel a hopeful look.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread