Its a beautiful morning!
[html]

Domonick smiled, I did good? He hadn't heard that in a long time, appraisal for doing something. It made him happy, his soul was lifted a little. Thank you! I've never done this before, so I guess it was pretty cool to do. He laughed as the fox licked his arm, No problem little guy.

He patted the fox on the head and scratched behind his ear. He stood up and turned to Angel, Do you really think so? he scratched his head, I've never apprenticed before. He looked down at his scarred hand and flexed it. Looking back up to Angel, Hell, do you think I would be good with my hands? he held up his scarred hand. I mean, I'm not horrible with it, but I've only ever used this thing to get food, not really protect something. He dropped his hand to his side, thoughts flooding his mind. He tried to push these memories out of his mind, he had enough of them, but they kept on flooding back. He shook his head and thought about the current, not about the past. He simply smiled and looked at Angel, I think that I could easily do anything with this thing.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread