Its a beautiful morning!
"I think though you have the scarring on your hands from past events that you will do just fine. I see no issues. What limits can your hands go to if any at all?" Angel asked out of curiosity for reasons being for doing procedures like stitching a wound which took a good eye and a good set of steady hands of course. Angel took a closer look at them to be sure and nodded. "Yep, they look okay enough to me." she spoke to herself as she went back to the cages and began feeding her patients and checking their injuries, their health, etc.

"And so long as you put your mind to it you can do anything, Domonick." she smiled as she turned her head back to look at him briefly before facing the cage with a large raccoon in it. Angel had a tough time with this one all the time. Especially since it had a broken tail that he didn't like being touched and the only way into the cage was where his mouth was pointed. "Alright you. I need to get to your tail and unless you want it cut off for not healing properly you will let me at it to fix it." as she tried to go in he snapped his fangs at her and she scoffed and shook her head. "I hate it when he does this."

Messages In This Thread