Its a beautiful morning!
Of course the animal didn't understand her but it understood the feelings of the others so it calmed down. A little. It was still iffy about the whole situation and probably after the first night if she was successful in healing it he wouldn't have issues coming to her later. For now, if she hurt it, he would bite. As he turned partially to allow Angel access to it Angel had to smile. "That's better." she spoke as she soon reached in to unwrap the bandages of the tail. The coon growled in warning but Angel hushed at it to keep it quiet which worked partially. As she unwrapped the tail she looked down and saw that it had become infected. "Not good..." she spoke softly as she could smell the infection raising from the tail where it had broke. It had gotten through the skin somewhere it seemed. "Domonick, in my box is a vial with clear liquid in it and a sharp, and I mean sharp, needle in the end with a push button on the other. Will you bring it to me?" she asked silently. Of course the coon would hear but he pretended not to. It was lucky that she had found a syringe in one of the broken down ruins she had explored for it had other first aid items it seemed by whatever used them in the past. In the vial it had her own liquid of sleepy juice. She would have to remove the tail. It would be an unfortunate thing, but it would make the tail heal easier.

Messages In This Thread