Its a beautiful morning!
Angel nodded at his concern and smiled as he told everyone to be quiet. Yelling usually didn't help but she raised her good hand anyway. "Yes please. Everyone listen, he is my apprentice. Have the same respect and courtesy you have with me. Quiet down. Now, yes it does hurt, but doesn't every cut and injury one gets? Heh, anyway yes I will need help. Okay so first, take the gauzes and press them into my arm. Use pressure in the wound until the bleeding slows to near stopping. Once done, hold it there and wrap the linen around the injury. And then I already showed you how to do that so you should know the rest. If you have question let me know." Angel smiled and nodded. She had confidence in him and figured he would do quite well.

Looking to the raccoon examining his tail he looked saddened he had lost so much. "Do not worry. You will still live. It won't inhibit you too much to make you not survive." smiling she looked to Domonick to see if he would be able to help and do it right so her arm didn't infect. "Oh! Before you do all that, grab the herbs in the glass jar as well. The first one on the left of the cabinet by the sink. Up above and to the left. There are leaves in there I want you to use as well. I almost forgot!" Raccoons mouths were very dirty at that and she didn't want infection.

Messages In This Thread