Its a beautiful morning!
[html]
OOC: Sorry for it being so short >.<

Domonick nodded his head and turned around to grab what she was telling him to get. He reached for an item and ended up knocking something over. He quickly turned to grab it from falling, missing it, falling through his hands and landing on his foot, rolling to the ground, unbroken. He sighed heavily and bent over and picked up the fallen item. He put it back on the table and grabbed what she had told him to grab.

"Right away." he said, nodding his head. He grabbed the other bottle from the other side of and brought it back to her. He knelt down beside her with items beside him and did as she instructed. "I'm sorry if I don't do a good job, I've been clumsy, not the balanced and steadiest individual."

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread