Its a beautiful morning!
Angel chuckled at this and hearing his words. "No need to apologize! You should see my first time learning first aid. A packmate of mine had a broken leg and at that time, I was unsure of what to do. I kept trying to figure out how to straighten it just because it was how I was taught and then I was also trying to get the herbs in the bone without cutting skin but my mother showed me the right way. I kept fumbling for the wrong things and being clumsy myself. It all happens until you find the right groove to be in." she smiled and gave a nod before putting her focus back into her hand.

"Now. Open the jar and then take two leaves, no more than that, fold them so they are longer than they are wide and place them along my arm and not crossing over it. You will want them to be right on the wound and then what you will do is wrap the bandages around the arm and place the two wooden spurs atop. The spurs will be horizontal int he middle with two pieces of wood on either end." she spoke as she pointed to the smaller portion of the section of the box.

{Wooden spurs = staple look alikes only wood}

Messages In This Thread