Its a beautiful morning!
[html]

^-^; I am staying at my mother's house, so the only way to get internet access it by me going to her work, I shall be as quick to respond as possible!

Domonick let out a sigh of relief and smiled brightly as he received the praise. His ears perked up and he sat up straight, ”I'm glad I could be of some help.” He looked at the raccoon, and thought about all the time in the wild he had seen injuries, things that he wished he could have helped with. He felt a sense of pride in his accomplishment. He turned back to Angel and smiled, ”I think I might have acted the same way as he did, I mean, being scared and lashing out.” He rubbed the back of his head, something he usually did when he was nervous, unsure of what to do.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread