Its a beautiful morning!
[html]

Domonick smiled and nodded, he gave out the good to the animals, making sure he gave each one what they were supposed to have. He dusted his hands off and smiled, watching as the animals ate their meal. He walked over to Angel, "You know, I've never thought that I would have had to do something like that. I mean, I'm used to hunting and..well harming animals, never healing. It felt nice, to help something."

He gave a small chuckle and rubbed his scarred paw, a habit he often did. He never really gave killing something a second though, he had to eat, but he now he felt slightly different on the matter, having helped one.

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread