Its a beautiful morning!
[html]

Domonick smiled as she spoke, "That makes a lot of sense. Never thought of it that way before."

He stifled a yawn as the day's end reached closer. He looked out through the window, at everything, the darkening world. When she offered him a room he let out a smile, "Oh, thank you for the offer, but I have someplace, not to far from here, about a 10 minute walk, thank you very much though. He thought about the small, rickety place he had found, just a few hours after being welcomed into the pack, it was nice enough for him to stay in, kept out the weather and was comfortable enough, well it was for him at least.

Domonick stretched slightly and covered his muzzle as he yawned. "The day went by fast, it seems like every day goes by in almost the blink of an eye," he chuckled slightly, "I wanna thank you for letting me help out today, it was..exciting to say the least."

<style>
.domi-a01 p {padding:0px 15px; text-indent:25px; margin-bottom:10px;}
.domi-a01 b {color:#80938F; letter-spacing:-.2px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; }
.domi-a01 {width:375px; background-color:#645141; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/feb2010/dom.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:178px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "times new roman", times, serif; font-size:14px; color:#251C15; word-spacing:.7px; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.4px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #000000;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread