Its a beautiful morning!
"You are welcome Domonick! If you ever need a place to stay my door is open till you find a place to call your own." Angel smiled and nodded as she smiled. She soon got up and put her box of first aid supplies away along with the jar of the leaves that were used. Once done she soon sat down on the wooden chair that she crafted and smiled. "Thank you Domonick for helping me with my arm. I appreciate you doing that for me. Without you, I don't think I would have done it very well with only one hand." Angel chuckled as she looked outside as she figured that it was late in the evening.

"Yawn! Well, if you ever change yer mind about staying a night, I have a room just to the right that you can stay in till the morning." Angel smiled as she motioned that she too was heading out to sleep. "Sorry to head out, but I have an early morning to get up to! I shall see you again I am sure!" she smiled and then started heading to the room and closed it behind her.

((Sorry xP Thought it went on a little too long without a post so I thought I would end it. Feel free to post one more time.))

Messages In This Thread