A new Life
OOC: sowwy, it kinda stinks..Sad

The moment he said that it was neutral territory her head snapped forward looking at him with a, are you sure look. He confirmed it with a wave of his arm. She let out a sigh, then an apologetic expression, "I am sorry, I am very new to this area...I traveled from across the great waters." Her ears pin back as her eyes wonder from the soft sand to his golden eyes. "It is nice to meet you, sir." She adds for a moment, then goes on, "Are you from that pack?" She inquires. She wondered if there were many packs around here, the smell of many wolves was all she noticed, and it seemed like it was either a very large pack, or multiple packs.

"My Father was in a pack once, he was chased out when he fell in love with my mother..." she says sort of randomly. Adonia spoke her mind a lot, mainly because she just spoke what her mind thought. She didn't share all of what she thought, but a good 50% or more of what she thought. Secrets could be kept by her, but it was not easy. If someone told her a secret it was best to let her know it was a secret so she could force herself to forget all about it. For a moment she wondered if he could tell she was not all wolf, so many others for some odd reason could not tell. Wolfs knew she was not all wolf, but dogs thought she were all wolf. It was just a matter of a skilled nose and sense of detail that gave away she was a wolfdog.

Messages In This Thread