A new Life
She smiled for a moment, her ears alert to what he had to say, "I was born in Greece, but my family was not originally from there...I have a long lineage over in ...Europe-I think that is what it is called." Her eyes looked to the general direction in which he pointed to. Soon her eyes came back to his listening intently, "So, your mated to a female in a different pack, then?" She had found that interesting since where she came from everyone kinda seemed adverse to anyone different. It was odd to hear of such acceptance.

Her ears folded back a little, "Oh...well it was unacceptable for my father to have mated with a wolfdog...though, he told me he does not regret having my brother and I but he does regret mating my mother. I don't disagree with him. She's rather...um, how do I put this...off? A little too much damage to her brain?" She tried to be light-hearted about it, but it didn't come off as she planned instead it had come off rather awkward. Looking down she tried to devise a way to get off that subject, but soon he spoke of something else.

Her two-toned eyes study him for a moment, "Oh, yes..once again a long story, but yes, I am alone..." She wanted to add that was why she was trying to befriend a turtle, but thought better of it. Her shoulders shrugged, "Yeah, but..it is time for me to start my own life..." It was true, she was an adult now, one whole year old. It was kind of nice to be on her own, but quite lonely and scary all at the same time. Her father had mentioned for her to join a pack, but she was nervous as she knew not many accept wolfdogs-or so she thought.

Messages In This Thread